Fender Buys Aurisonics And Announces Five New IEM Models!
Feb 7, 2016 at 1:04 PM Post #76 of 81
Really , I thought they had two, ok I guess I got confused with all the info, the asg 2.5 has two, it's ok , they don't always.have to be super bass, but I do need bass but it can be normally strong like my xb90,lol or xba a3 ,lol, nada just kidding, I ordered a flc8s, I hope their good if you guys heard of the tell me if they are good, I'm kinds scared, so which one you guys recomend, asg 1 plus for the good price and 15mm driver or some if the others with 14.2 mm drivers, hawaii also recomend ed the sony 7550,I was scared to get them because of the cable was hard to find ,he gave me some sites, but alot of other people say the sony xba z5 are also great, I have the xba a3, is it much more of a difference, it's just that anything sony makes with 16mm drivers it's fast and the furious good

Feb 7, 2016 at 5:04 PM Post #77 of 81
hi there

saw your posting in this thread
http://www.head-fi.org/t/795505/fender-buys-aurisonics-and-announces-five-new-iem-models/60

are you familiar with the sony 7550? i just got those love' em wonder how the 2.5 sound different, if you're 
familiar with them.

also is there a significant sound diff between the 2.5 and the forte?
while i love a balanced signature, i do love instrument detail and separtion:
from punchy deep bass to the lush mids to treble.

if you have a pair on hand you'd like to let go let me know
cheers
joe

Feb 7, 2016 at 5:14 PM Post #78 of 81
So far the top pros tell me they are awesome they accept a lot of power and eq, so right now they are one of the most bass hitting out there, I have the xba a3 and their awesome, but you know how this hobby is,now I can control myself , I bought the xduoox3, cowon plenue d, have the x5, my note cell and two note tablets , 8 and ten inches , so you know us boys need to play, so I bought the flc technology flc8s, and I'm hoping their good, I was scared in getting the7550 because I couldn't find cables for them but hawaii showed me a site.7550 with tape mod are supposed to beat competition over 1500 dollars, so I guess you can't go wrong, and their more balanced, I was thing of the xba z5, I heard their even smoother than my a3,, jmills said the im70 from audiotechnica are good great bass and seperation, they sound organic.

Feb 7, 2016 at 5:22 PM Post #79 of 81
So far the top pros tell me they are awesome they accept a lot of power and eq, so right now they are one of the most bass hitting out there, I have the xba a3 and their awesome, but you know how this hobby is,now I can control myself , I bought the xduoox3, cowon plenue d, have the x5, my note cell and two note tablets , 8 and ten inches , so you know us boys need to play, so I bought the flc technology flc8s, and I'm hoping their good, I was scared in getting the7550 because I couldn't find cables for them but hawaii showed me a site.7550 with tape mod are supposed to beat competition over 1500 dollars, so I guess you can't go wrong, and their more balanced, I was thing of the xba z5, I heard their even smoother than my a3,, jmills said the im70 from audiotechnica are good great bass and seperation, they sound organic.

Don't be scared of the 7550. Also please try to use some periods and proper grammar. It's hard to read your run on posts.

Apr 15, 2019 at 10:37 PM Post #81 of 81

Users who are viewing this thread

Back