Female sumo wrestling
Mar 11, 2008 at 5:50 AM Post #3 of 16
They're considered impure because, basically, they can have babies.

Some traditions are stupid. I say more power to them!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 11, 2008 at 7:27 AM Post #7 of 16
All I can think is that the USA would be dominant at this. You know because WE HAVE SO MANY F'ing FAT ASSES HERE!!!

Mar 11, 2008 at 7:35 AM Post #8 of 16
Greatest, of course!

Mar 11, 2008 at 8:30 AM Post #9 of 16
but you cannot be fat to do this, you have to be fat with strength and coordination. it ain't a sport that you can do and be lazy. i think that if america would be dominant in this, they would have to let the atheletes bulk up with extra weight. sumo wrestlers are so bloody strong, it just ain't size.

Mar 11, 2008 at 9:03 AM Post #10 of 16
They remind me of the song "a huggin and a chalkin". It's a song about a guy who's girl was so big, when he would love on her, he would put chalk marks so he wouldn't have to go over the same place twice. One day he was enjoying some time with his girl until he met another guy coming around the other side "a huggin and a chalkin"

Mar 11, 2008 at 1:31 PM Post #11 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by brainsalad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They remind me of the song "a huggin and a chalkin". It's a song about a guy who's girl was so big, when he would love on her, he would put chalk marks so he wouldn't have to go over the same place twice. One day he was enjoying some time with his girl until he met another guy coming around the other side "a huggin and a chalkin"

But a major difference in the case of the sumos would be that she could kick both their butts at the same time...unless he had similar strength.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back