Female Head-Fi'ers?
Feb 25, 2006 at 4:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 51

ghopper

100+ Head-Fier
I was just in a heated debate about male and female hobbies and I was just wondering if there are any female Head-Fi'ers here. Speak up! You are equal among us! and since women have different tastes and styles, what kind of headphones do you use outdoors and still look stylish?

Feb 25, 2006 at 4:22 AM Post #2 of 51
The women here are pretty much the same as us. All nine of them.

Feb 25, 2006 at 4:47 AM Post #3 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by ghopper
I was just in a heated debate about male and female hobbies and I was just wondering if there are any female Head-Fi'ers here. Speak up! You are equal among us! and since women have different tastes and styles, what kind of headphones do you use outdoors and still look stylish?

I don't really care what my headphones sound like as long as they accessorize appropriately.

BTW, I heard Coach is making a nice IEM case soon!!

Feb 25, 2006 at 4:49 AM Post #4 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by pawlowski6132
I don't really care what my headphones sound like as long as they accessorize appropriately.

BTW, I heard Coach is making a nice IEM case soon!!

When LV makes one I'd seriously have to consider it /metro

Their palm pilot case is really tempting
tongue.gif

Feb 25, 2006 at 4:58 AM Post #5 of 51
I think the reason why they pretty much don;t advertise the fact is a)they want to enjoy this as much as male headfiers do. b)They don;t want 30,000 headphone geeks pestering them....
rs1smile.gif

Feb 25, 2006 at 5:06 AM Post #7 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
I think the reason why they pretty much don;t advertise the fact is a)they want to enjoy this as much as male headfiers do. b)They don;t want 30,000 headphone geeks pestering them....
rs1smile.gif

I concur. Why would they want to be singled out? This is a forum for headphone enthusiasts, why does it matter what race, religion, gender, political views (pretzels/churros), and socio-economic status matter that much?
600smile.gif

Feb 25, 2006 at 5:10 AM Post #8 of 51
Something tells me the original poster had an ulterior motive to this thread . . . sorry to spoil your hopes, but they're all taken. By real men, not headphone weirdos like us. 'Cept Lisa, she's my boo.

(not really)

Feb 25, 2006 at 5:13 AM Post #9 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by Naris
...why does it matter what race, religion, gender, political views (pretzels/churros), and socio-economic status matter (sic) that much?
600smile.gif

Those are the types of things that make each one of us unique and define our frame of reference.

Feb 25, 2006 at 5:15 AM Post #10 of 51
Quote:

Those are the types of things that make each one of us unique and define our frame of reference.

Agreed, but does it really that much when it comes to our headphone choices?

Feb 25, 2006 at 5:22 AM Post #11 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia

No. But this site is a lot more than headphone choices. Don't you think?? (See:This Thread)

Feb 25, 2006 at 5:24 AM Post #12 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia

At least socio-economic status does! if it didn't matter i'd have an orpheus by now.

Feb 25, 2006 at 5:30 AM Post #14 of 51
Quote:

No. But this site is a lot more than headphone choices. Don't you think?? (See:This Thread)

Don't see any big deal. I've been here for years and I got no idea what the race, gender, etc. of most of the members are. Other than a few racists/wierdos/tracy lynn, I don't think most members really need to know or consider someone's blah blah blah if they're asking for headphon-related advice. If you were at a computer or car forum, would a person's blah blah blah come into play that much? I guess where it does matter is in specific topics, arguments, personal stuff, etc. But that stuff would mostly take place in the M's lounge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back