1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing...

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by hypnos1, Jan 9, 2017.
First

Back
140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149
151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160
Next

Last
  1. UntilThen
    Good evening my friends. Let me take you down memory lane with Bob Dylan and Paul Simon's Sound of Silence. Love this picture of Joan Baez and Bob Dylan.

2. pctazhp
    You obviously don't understand that Scottsdale is the center of the universe and it's morning here. But thanks for the Sound of Silence. Love it. Plus I'm the only one awake here and I am enjoying my own sounds of silence :ksc75smile:

3. UntilThen
    Sennheiser will launch a new headphone amp and DAC called the HDV 820 - fully balanced.

You think it will cost $598? That's all I'm paying for the Denafrips Ares. :smile:

Should I hold off on the HD800? Will there be a new flagship headphone from Sennheiser? HD900?

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  4. UntilThen
    Ha ! Did you see this? Red and black.

20170325145624_HD_800_sennheiser_dior_Homme.jpg

5. pctazhp
    UMMMM Combined cost of Aires and Euforia I believe is at least $1,900 which may be closer to the HDV820. I think you may be waiting a while for HD900, as Senn isn't exactly the new-model-every-year kind of company. I think that the HDV820 has been under development for quite a while.

But I think you should buy everything possible so we can live vicariously through you!!!!

6. UntilThen
    My r2r deck is almost completed. You can live vicariously through me when I give a review of it.

7. pctazhp
    You're my man )))

8. UntilThen
    Holy... this hobby is getting expensive and we have not even factor in the Naim and Hugo. How does H1 do it? Has he been breeding goldfishes? :ksc75smile:

We have not even count the cost of HiFi fuse, Supersonic cables, liquid cooling, etc etc.

9. pctazhp
    H1 is a member of the British aristocracy.

As for me, I think this bears repeating. I'm like the man in San Francisco who made a modest income driving trolley cars. As you may remember, he was falsely accused of murder and sentenced to death. When he was strapped into the electric chair they shot the voltage as high as they could but he wouldn't die. They had forgotten he was a poor conductor. :triportsad:

10. pctazhp
    OK. Before I get booted out of here, I'd better say something about tubes. This morning I'm vicariously sipping my coffee sitting on UT's deck, and in real life listening to TS6SN7-GTB/Bendix slotted plate 6080. Wonderful combination. There are many combos that are great with Elise. I assume Euforia will be no different.

11. Oskari
    Checking Stay logged in when you log in could help. (That probably sets a cookie until you log out.)

12. Oskari
    Yes, I will.

13. UntilThen
    That should sound good. I'll try it tonight. Sylvania 6sn7w are still not here !

14. pctazhp
    Will be anxious to hear what you think of the Sylvaniia 6SN7Ws. They are supposed to be very good.

15. connieflyer
    When I finally get an update notification which is not very often click on view the thread it goes back to page one and then you have to login before it goes to the current notification this thing is pitiful

First

Back
140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149
151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160
Next

Last