1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Feliks Audio Elise Tube Rolling Guide 6SN7/6AS7G/6080/5998

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by renderman, May 6, 2015.
First

Back
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
  1. WithGumption
    I appreciate it! I noticed there were a ton of Elise threads and I didn't know where to start.

2. richdytch
    Still loving my Elise. Not using any particularly fancy or weird setup - Mullard 6080 and RCA smoked glass VT-231 keeps me very happy these days. Once that combo has warmed the amp up over a couple of hours, and I've had a couple of beers, I forget about the amp and just get off on the music. HE400... really seems to like the 6080. Was using EL12N for a while but it doesn't feel like it has the juice for orthos. The mullard/rca combo just gets more and more impressive on extended listening, whereas using EL12N as powers, it starts off impressive and becomes less so over time...

3. angpsi
    Hi guys, just a heads up, especially for newcomers in the land of Elise/Euforia: I just revived my old sleeper ad to sell my 6sn7/6080 tubes collection. Tubes are all professionally double-checked for consistency and life span, bundle price is a good bargain for anyone looking to get a solid set of tubes all at once, but also feel free to hit me with requests. For reviews on these tubes see the first post on this thread.

Good to be lurking back into the old neighborhood, hope I find all of you in good health and high spirit!

First

Back
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25