Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype)
Aug 7, 2015 at 12:18 AM Post #2,011 of 3,428
  Hi agnostic1er,

First I would like to congratulate you on your thorough review - well done! The only point I disagree on is that the Elise continues to break in even after 100-110 hours. In my case I felt it had reached its peak first after some 150 hours.

All the best,

I agree mordy, the sweet spot for the Elise is around 150 hours, then again, your milage may vary.

Post your review at http://www.head-fi.org/products/feliks-audio-elise agnostic1er, should help some members looking to buy an amplifier. 
happy_face1.gif

Aug 7, 2015 at 2:53 AM Post #2,013 of 3,428
  I agree mordy, the sweet spot for the Elise is around 150 hours, then again, your milage may vary.

Post your review at http://www.head-fi.org/products/feliks-audio-elise agnostic1er, should help some members looking to buy an amplifier. 
happy_face1.gif

No sound change since 60/70 hours for me (Elise is 130 hours now)
Review posted on products page at the moment.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 7, 2015 at 6:40 AM Post #2,019 of 3,428
As we seem to have a truly international group - something to take pride in - where is everyone from?

I know 001 is from the UK, 004 is from Holland, and 007 is from the USA.

What about the rest of you?

Yes im proud to live in this small country :grinning:

But yeah Shaffer it is a cool to know there are Elises all over the world! Would like to know where people are from too! :blush:

Aug 7, 2015 at 2:38 PM Post #2,025 of 3,428
Ha! I noticed Elise owner are a quite well educated bunch and most are able to express themselves in the English language quite well. What education did you enjoy Shaf? :)

I'm honestly embarrassed to say. Too much for my own good. These was a time when I wanted to stay in academia, but it got kinda boring. I have a much more exciting job now, but I can't tell anyone what I do. My friends believe that I'm in IT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back