1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread.

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by hypnos1, Oct 1, 2015.
First

Back
872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881
883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892
Next

Last
  1. connieflyer
    pctazhp likes this.
  2. DavidA
  3. UntilThen
    This I like. You've pick the right songs this time.

1st picture is 'Stairway to heaven' by Mark Thornton although the picture shows Hayseed Dixie. However they are both good, especially Hotel California where the instruments are banjo, fiddle, mandolin and acoustic bass.

This is what I have in mind about forming a band. Do you play the banjo? @pctazhp  can do the fiddle or mandolin.

4. UntilThen
    You need to practise in the shower first.

5. connieflyer
    I would love to be in your band, but I thing rehearsals are going to be a small problem. Although after I hit the lottery and buy my own jet, I can just stop and pick  up @pctazhp and fly on over!

6. connieflyer
    Wait now I have to shower too?  Wow, you don't ask for much! Must be looking for that good clean sound!

7. UntilThen
    If I can sing like this I'll probably stay in the shower the whole day.

8. pctazhp

I would stay in the shower all day if I could just get this video out of my mind. You have finally extracted your revenge for all the horrible videos I have inflicted on you. [​IMG]

9. pctazhp

10. connieflyer
    Good one @pctazhp Like this, first time I have heard it, I must have been working too many hours back then!

11. pctazhp

I loved this album, which I had on vinyl.  I think it was Rod's first. Unfortunately, the SQ from Youtube isn't very good. There's some amazing bass on the original recording that is completely lacking on the YT link I posted.

Speaking of Rod Steward, I think we should join @UntilThen band if he will adopt this as the band's theme song in honor of you and me:

12. connieflyer
    I think that is great idea.  We will have to gang up on him and convince him.  After all, it would be such a waste of all this talent if he refuses!

13. pctazhp

Talent??? Oh my gosh. I didn't realize he was looking for talent [​IMG]

14. connieflyer
    Hey, just wing it, that's what I do,  what I don't know or can't do just pretend you do, at my age by the time anyone finds out, I will be gone!

15. pctazhp

I've got it covered. I'm going to learn to play the Kazoo!!! @UntilThen on bass?  What do you think????

First

Back
872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881
883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892
Next

Last