Feedback Requested: Amazon.com Vendor(s) & Shure SE530
Oct 19, 2009 at 7:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

JiPod

100+ Head-Fier
Has anyone purchased Shure SE530s through one of the vendors on Amazon.com? Some are priced quite "reasonably" (under $300).

If yes, could you refer me to a reputable vendor?
If not, does anyone know whether fake SE530s are in circulation?

Oct 20, 2009 at 5:23 AM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by priest /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Personally, I would call HeadRoom and ask for their best price.

That may not be under $300, but I guess it is worth trying for peace of mind.

Oct 21, 2009 at 4:37 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChroniCali /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That may not be under $300, but I guess it is worth trying for peace of mind.

They will be almost exactly $300.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antony6555 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"The nature of perception being eternal, we go on perceiving whether objects are present or not." -Hui Hai

This quote is awesome.

Thanks. I wish I really knew what it meant.

Oct 21, 2009 at 4:45 AM Post #7 of 9
if you buy through amazon and you manage to get fakes somehow, thourgh a 3rd party vendor, I think their A-Z guarntee should take care of that. And Amazon also has a ranking system for its vendors where its gives you break down of postive, netural, and negative feed back; and you can read a simple review of them from their customers.

"The nature of perception being eternal, we go on perceiving whether objects are present or not."

Meaning: No matter what we are we preceive things in a certian way, weither or not something is really there(example; being convinced somebody is lying to you, when if fact they are not). And that perception is enternal, no matter what, meaning even if there was nothing in the universe it would stillbe perceived.

Oct 21, 2009 at 5:18 AM Post #8 of 9
I got mine through a stroke of luck: Video Audio Center in Santa Monica, CA happened to put a few SE530s on Amazon marketplace for $270 shipped. I think it was a one-time deal, but look out for them--they are an authorized dealer and provided very good customer service to me.

Oct 21, 2009 at 7:13 AM Post #9 of 9
Sincerely appreciate everyone's feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back