1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Feedback on a business idea

1. Live with Sound
    Hi all,

I've been thinking about this and wondering how you feel.

Basically, all of us here are audio hobbyists. Some even do it professionally. But what I'm wondering is, would you pay anyone on this forum for a one-on-one conversation? Say, this person charges a small fee for the talk, is there anyone here that you would like to talk to and that you would pay him for it? Perhaps you want one on one feedback on a piece of tech, or because he's famous in the industry. If so, how much would you pay?

I understand that most experts here already respond to messages, but I'm talking on the phone or video-chat.

Thank you!

Warm regards,

Live with Sound

2. wuwhere Contributor
    Not me. I will not seek one-on-one advise about any audio related topic nor would I pay for it.

3. Double-A
    @wuwhere Why is that? Because you would rather get as many different opinions as you could?

4. wuwhere Contributor
    After so long I know what I like to hear.

5. wink
    Any advice you get for free is worth what you paid for it....... :L3000:

And, sadly, the same applies to that which you paid for....... :ksc75smile:

6. wuwhere Contributor
    One has to develop what he/she likes. This takes learning. A fat bass, a lean presentation, bright, detailed, wide soundstage, mellow, and so on. And you have to listen to the equipment with your own source, amplifier, headphone, your music, and your own ears.