FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Mar 15, 2020 at 5:50 PM Post #4,569 of 5,201
Crinacle having tuned (or partially tuned) an IEM from a renowned Chi-Fi brand surely is a good thing. The IEM looks great, it is undeniable. The price is quite high, though. But the most important is to know if potential buyers know about Crinacle's sound signature preferences or, even more important, if he tuned the IEM so that it could please the widest audience possible, letting his own preferences aside, partially or not? What is the real purpose behind that collaboration and how did Crinacle make his tuning choices, that would be interesting to know. It might has been related in previous posts, if so, please apology my laziness.

I am not cynical at all about that release, just quite interested in the whole concept and how it has been thought from the beginning by the company/the tuner and which audience it is aimed at?

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2020 at 6:35 PM Post #4,570 of 5,201
Crinacle having tuned (or partially tuned) an IEM from a renowned Chi-Fi brand surely is a good thing. The IEM looks great, it is undeniable. The price is quite high, though. But the most important is to know if potential buyers know about Crinacle's sound signature preferences or, even more important, if he tuned the IEM so that it could please the widest audience possible, letting his own preferences aside, partially or not? What is the real purpose behind that collaboration and how did Crinacle make his tuning choices, that would be interesting to know. It might has been related in previous posts, if so, please apology my laziness.

I am not cynical at all about that release, just quite interested in the whole concept and how it has been thought from the beginning by the company/the tuner and which audience it is aimed at?
I’m very curious about the first feedback for those. The graph looks like is the perfect balance for realistic playback and a touch of sub bass. I can’t see not pleasing bigger part of the audience. The lack of dynamic driver for bass might keep few folks off but lately some BA are getting pretty close to dynamics. If these were $1k I’d jump on the train immediately. At almost one and a half I’ll wait a bit

Mar 15, 2020 at 6:39 PM Post #4,571 of 5,201
I’m very curious about the first feedback for those. The graph looks like is the perfect balance for realistic playback and a touch of sub bass. I can’t see not pleasing bigger part of the audience. The lack of dynamic driver for bass might keep few folks off but lately some BA are getting pretty close to dynamics. If these were $1k I’d jump on the train immediately. At almost one and a half I’ll wait a bit
Yes, time will tell and decide

Mar 15, 2020 at 7:19 PM Post #4,572 of 5,201
I hope it turns out to be really good and not a limited run. What is good deserve to be cherished. And that graph seems nice! Looks a bit like a polished version of Fearless house tuning.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2020 at 8:18 PM Post #4,573 of 5,201
I don't know has anyone noticed this. BGGAR in his closeup TOTL video, after he has shown every iem he may have gave up his ranking in rearranging them in what it seems to be his preference:

Sony IER Z1R
Thieaudio Voyager 14
Empire Ears Legend X
Thieaudio Voyager 9
Unique Melody Maverick Ti
Simphonio VR1
Dunu Topsound Luna

And at the very and of the video having Dawn hower beneath but in between of Legend X and Voyager 9

To me this looked like a ranking.

Mar 16, 2020 at 12:46 AM Post #4,575 of 5,201
I don't know has anyone noticed this. BGGAR in his closeup TOTL video, after he has shown every iem he may have gave up his ranking in rearranging them in what it seems to be his preference:

Sony IER Z1R
Thieaudio Voyager 14
Empire Ears Legend X
Thieaudio Voyager 9
Unique Melody Maverick Ti
Simphonio VR1
Dunu Topsound Luna

And at the very and of the video having Dawn hower beneath but in between of Legend X and Voyager 9

To me this looked like a ranking.

Just know Sony has the most reliable quality control services. Your pair will most likely sound like the reviewer's pair.

Unlike the other companies. That is why in the lower tier, some people love the Blon-03 and others hate it.

Maybe Simphonio vr1 is an unknown. They are using in-house made driver like Sony; so they should have as much control as Sony.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back