FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Oct 29, 2019 at 6:10 PM Post #4,187 of 5,201
Hi

The t
Hi Cevisi. I see you own both the KXXS and the T800. I would say that I'm happy with my KXXS but I feel it's lacking in certain areas like details and sub bass, so I'm researching my next purchase. What are your thoughts on whether the T800 would be a worthy upgrade from the KXXS?

Also, I'm considering the Obravo Cupid and some of the lower priced Spring 1 and Shuore Tape.
The T800 slams the kxxs in the ground its a other league it will be a massiv upgrade for you in terms of detail stage seperation sub bass midbass mids and highs

But you need a clean source whit low output impedance like 9038S.

I use it whit q5s and it works quite good

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2019 at 6:15 PM Post #4,188 of 5,201
Hi

The t

The T800 slams the kxxs in the ground its a other league it will be a massiv upgrade for you in terms of detail stage seperation sub bass midbass mids and highs

But you need a clean source whit low output impedance like 9038S.

I use it whit q5s and it works quite good

Thanks for the fast response! I was concerned about the bass on the T800 seeing as it is all BA's and no Dynamic Driver. That's why I was also considering the Obravo Cupid.

Oct 29, 2019 at 6:35 PM Post #4,189 of 5,201
Thanks for the fast response! I was concerned about the bass on the T800 seeing as it is all BA's and no Dynamic Driver. That's why I was also considering the Obravo Cupid.
It goes deeper slams hard and punches more then kxxs

Its a vented bass ba thats really Comparable to good dd bass

Oct 30, 2019 at 4:48 AM Post #4,190 of 5,201
Just a warning, the treble on the T800 can be too much for you if are young like me (I am 19) and the treble is too much for me. I like the kxxs and even the blon 03 more than the t800

Oct 30, 2019 at 4:56 AM Post #4,191 of 5,201
Just a warning, the treble on the T800 can be too much for you if are young like me (I am 19) and the treble is too much for me. I like the kxxs and even the blon 03 more than the t800

I agree the T800's treble is not the best for treble sensitive folks, but it can be tamed with knowles filter mods, eartips changes and even cable changes (though not everyone believes about cables changing the sound signature).
U tried those options yet?

Anyway, anyone knows when the new Fearless Audio DD will release? And any FR graphs for it?

Oct 30, 2019 at 5:10 AM Post #4,192 of 5,201
I agree the T800's treble is not the best for treble sensitive folks, but it can be tamed with knowles filter mods, eartips changes and even cable changes (though not everyone believes about cables changing the sound signature).
U tried those options yet?

Anyway, anyone knows when the new Fearless Audio DD will release? And any FR graphs for it?
I am using copper cable with it, tried foams but didn't reduce enough treble for me to use foams since I like silicone more.

Am also very interested in the new fearless audio dd

Oct 30, 2019 at 5:11 AM Post #4,193 of 5,201
Thanks All for the feedback, forgot to mention I currently own BGVP DM6 and Tinghifi P1 both has their Pros and Cons I am looking for significant improvement over both , I am leaning towards S8F or S8P between the two which has good treble extension without being too harsh. Thanks

S6Rui is your ticket ...

+1 on the Rui!
Save your money. I’ve had both Rui and Freedom and differences are very small and to be honest I might prefer the Rui because of the upper mids boost of the Freedom. Almost too much with some vocals

Never heard the S8F, S8P, but I also own the DM6 and can testify the S6Rui is a big step up. It’s smoother in the treble (than the BGVP DM6) but also offers a more detailed and expanded midrange experience. It’s going to offer much of the same bass tone as the DM6 but will always seem like an upgrade every time you use the Fearless S6Rui. It’s one of my favorite IEMs regardless of cost. Cheers!

It’s just more fun than the DM6, but has the same form factor. Though it’s easer to get a good fit. The S6Rui is also a good complimentary IEM to the Z1R. The S6 likes balanced and will show cable changes. All an all it exciting, detailed and easy to get used to. It’s smoothness kind of makes the DM6 come off like a brute?

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2019 at 5:47 AM Post #4,194 of 5,201
I am using copper cable with it, tried foams but didn't reduce enough treble for me to use foams since I like silicone more.

Am also very interested in the new fearless audio dd

We can discuss this further at the Audiosense thread, but a lot of folks found that JVC spiral dot or other wide bore silicone tips tames the treble. But doing a knowles filter change for a few bucks helps tame the hot treble a lot more.

Oct 30, 2019 at 7:16 AM Post #4,196 of 5,201
Try OSTRY 100 or 200 silicon tips, they really worked for me and now i feel really comfortable with the treble without loosing any detail.
Well even if I can handle the treble the shape of the T800 is a little bit too big for me so not worth going through the effort of changing it. But thanks anyway.

Really hyped for bggars 11/11 rec video though. Hyped to burn more money that is

Nov 1, 2019 at 8:11 PM Post #4,200 of 5,201
I've reduced my spending max the 400$ range. How would a S6 Rui compare to the New Primacy?
All kinds of S8s around that range used :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back