1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions

First

Back
275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284
286 287 288 289 290 291
Next

Last
  1. crabdog
    Yes, I have the QM50 and really like them a lot. I would rate them just ahead of the Fearless S6RUI for their sweeter treble timbre and as a less energetic alternative to the S8F.

2. warriorpoet
    Bite block is super helpful.

3. Scblacksunshine
    What is this banned seller you're speaking of? I am interested in the EJ07 and actually saw Yinyoo now have one similar setup to this, could this also be made by Shuoer as well?

4. Orthanc
    Thanks for the info.. i pulled the trigger on the qm20 last night, so we'll see how things turn out. Additionally, Linsoul granted me a 50% discount on them since i'm deaf in 1 ear; they agreed to sell me only the right-side shell so that's pretty cool on their part

crabdog, thejoker13 and emeline like this.
  5. thejoker13
    I recently was blessed to be able to be a part of the Fearless Audio review tour and was privy to all of their models from the Start to the S10 genie and even included the Acme8. It really showcased how quality of a brand that Fearless really is. They were all quality and good products with a very wide range of sound signatures.
    I ended up falling in love with the S8pro and S10 genie and will eventually be buying a custom of one of them.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  6. nishan99
    I bought the S8pro during 11.11 sales.
    I can't wait to see how they fare against the DM6!

thejoker13 and MrLocoLuciano like this.
  7. RikudouGoku
    Does Fearless audio have an official store at Aliexpress?

8. baskingshark
    Seems no official store, but DD Audio and Penon sell some Fearless products on AE. I have a feeling there's some authorised distributor licensee thing going on.
    Even in physical stores in my hometown, Fearless products are only sold at one or two authorised distributors.

RikudouGoku likes this.
  9. thejoker13
    Congrats on your purchase! I loved the s8pro's during my time with them and really found them to have such a unique staging and soundstage. They're really special, so I hope you love them!

nishan99 likes this.
  10. nishan99
    Wow I've never seen one compliments the staging on any Fearless IEMs, I thought theirs will be inferior to the BGVPs. I hope I am wrong :)

11. MrLocoLuciano
    thejoker13 and nishan99 like this.
  12. nishan99
    Good to know they have good soundstage. Yet I doubt it's gonna be bigger than the DM6 because those are really comparable to open back headphones.

13. VancityDreaming
    I still love my dm6, kinda wished the dm7 turned out to be the dm6 + a nice dynamic driver. Looking forward to that fearless 1dd.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  14. thejoker13
  15. thejoker13
    It's not that it's soundstage is super wide, but more unique in the depth and staging that makes them so different. I wouldn't say they compare to an open back headphone or anything like that, but they're very good for an unvented iem.

Redcarmoose and nishan99 like this.
First

Back
275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284
286 287 288 289 290 291
Next

Last