FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Aug 12, 2019 at 11:58 PM Post #2,866 of 5,201
I've got the EE Phantoms which by all accounts have great BA bass but until I got the Bravados I didn't really know what kind of bass is possible in an iem.

Sounds like the Roland may be the best of both worlds with the real bonus that bass is responsive to EQ..

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2019 at 11:59 PM Post #2,867 of 5,201
I agree the S8P has BA bass, but rolloff? Maybe a teeny tiny bit, but this is NOT sharp rolloff...

Ier-M9 extends very well but has low impact, very ba sound. S8p is more fun as its bass has more punch but depends on the music. I still love s8p signature with acoustic. Audiosense T800 is the first ba iem that has both extensions like ier-m9 and almost dynamic like impact on the sub bass.

Aug 13, 2019 at 12:32 AM Post #2,868 of 5,201
I'm not selling my s8p. Delicious sound but on the go ambient rumble diminishes sub bass and t800 replaced it there. T800 also has better near custom fit with excellent isolation. Fearless fits my ears well too, better than LX. So Roland is promising superior isolation and fit and sound. EE Valkyrie is $1600 and very tempting but Roland gives me a pause. And What if Audiosense makes tri hybrid with their superior fit and value? :thinking:

Aug 13, 2019 at 12:38 AM Post #2,869 of 5,201
@warriorpoet, from fiio fh7 thread u may have noticed how spoiled we are with Good dynamic sub bass. Can u blame us? Nonetheless LX is just too much bass for me and I'm looking for replacement.

Aug 13, 2019 at 5:39 AM Post #2,871 of 5,201
I'm not selling my s8p. Delicious sound but on the go ambient rumble diminishes sub bass and t800 replaced it there. T800 also has better near custom fit with excellent isolation. Fearless fits my ears well too, better than LX. So Roland is promising superior isolation and fit and sound. EE Valkyrie is $1600 and very tempting but Roland gives me a pause. And What if Audiosense makes tri hybrid with their superior fit and value? :thinking:

Could you compare s8p and t800 in terms of stage , instrument seperation and details ?

Aug 13, 2019 at 9:12 AM Post #2,872 of 5,201
guys pleaseeee help me choose a source for my new baby S8F !!!!!!!!!! FIIO M11, IFI XDSD ????
xDSD. M11 tend to make the sound in a small room even with details. I dont prefer it.

Aug 13, 2019 at 9:39 AM Post #2,873 of 5,201
I have reservations for FiiO DAPs. I have not used M11. But from prior experience FiiO always seems to have issues with their firmware. They can't seem to be able to get rid of software glitches. There is always something wrong or not functioning properly. So try looking into other portable devices.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2019 at 9:43 AM Post #2,874 of 5,201
I have reservations for FiiO DAPs. I have not used M11. But from prior experience FiiO always seems to have issues with their firmware. They can't seem to be able to get rid of software glitches. There is always something wrong or not functioning properly. So try looking into other portable devices.
Yeah , cowon is the first ive got without any issues or glitches ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back