FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Jun 15, 2019 at 6:10 PM Post #2,390 of 5,201
Hey i went to order the s8pro from linsoul but had a question. Ill be shipping to here in the usa, and i have the option to do free regular shipping which is 7 to 15 days, or free dhl expedited which says 3 to 7 days. Question is, is there any regular issues shipping to the usa w dhl where i should just use whatever the regular shipping is? I realize this sounds dumb but i have had issues w dhl before taking way longer than stated. I dont order a ton from overseas so, was just looking to see what everyone else chose when they ordered from linsoul

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2019 at 6:44 PM Post #2,392 of 5,201
Hey i went to order the s8pro from linsoul but had a question. Ill be shipping tk here in the usa, and i have the option to do free regular shipping which is 7 to 15 days, or free dhl expedited which says 3 to 7 days. Question is, is there any regular issues shipping the usa w dhl ehere i should jusy use whatever the rehular shipping is?

Jun 15, 2019 at 7:01 PM Post #2,393 of 5,201
Hey i went to order the s8pro from linsoul but had a question. Ill be shipping to here in the usa, and i have the option to do free regular shipping which is 7 to 15 days, or free dhl expedited which says 3 to 7 days. Question is, is there any regular issues shipping to the usa w dhl where i should just use whatever the regular shipping is? I realize this sounds dumb but i have had issues w dhl before taking way longer than stated. I dont order a ton from overseas so, was just looking to see what everyone else chose when they ordered from linsoul

DHL shipping was amazing. Took 3 days from Dhl tender at Linsoul to me picking it up. I picked it up at my airport cos i work nearby anyways. your mileage may vary depending on what part of usa you are in. chicago is a huge import hub for dhl so that explained why it got here so fast for me.

Jun 15, 2019 at 7:19 PM Post #2,394 of 5,201
agree but this can mean they don't sit in the ear cavity also so basically not sitting on anything

That’s what the over-ear cable is for - suspension :ksc75smile:

(I find that Type E, “original UE”, and Spiral Dot tips fit better in my ears than Spintfit or Symbio W - the seal comes from the outside edge in the concha/canal zone instead of insertion depth. I can barely get a q-tip in my canal..)

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2019 at 7:49 PM Post #2,395 of 5,201

Mine took 4 days from ordering to delivery to a western state. When I knew the delivery date, I contacted DHL to inform them that they damn well better know my exact address and where to deliver it. Worked out great.

Jun 15, 2019 at 7:57 PM Post #2,396 of 5,201
also iirc they use hongkong post to tender it to dhl right? i wonder if the current protests over there would impact operations.

Jun 16, 2019 at 5:44 AM Post #2,398 of 5,201
Hey bro...

I've been following you on youtube and did ask this question there..."Between Toneking T88K and Fearless S8Pro, which one would you recommend?" Look forward to your response...

Amit

Its not that hard to figure out the answer to that question. :grinning:

Jun 16, 2019 at 6:29 AM Post #2,400 of 5,201
Try using a larger tip with shallow insertion. You don't need to be directly touching the brain. :wink:

I was giving it time with a shallow insertion and that was working best, but still uncomfortable after long periods of time. Going up a size felt worse. I'm gonna get some SpinFit and possibly Symbio W tips to see if anything works better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back