1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

fc911c

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Feedback ARCHIVE' started by nelamvr6, Aug 31, 2007.
  1. nelamvr6
    I sold Frank a pair of headphones.

Payment was super quick and communication was excellent throughout.

A++ Highly recommended.

2. Mher6
    I sold fc911c my RS-1's. Payment was sent quickly, and communication was excellent. Definitely would do business with again. Thanks.

3. sacd lover
    I bought Franks MS2i. This was a very easy and pleasant transaction and I appreciated Frank gave me his phone number so we could discuss the details. Frank communicated clearly throughout and the phones arrived very well packed in two days .... in like new condition. I am very pleased with this transaction and I would not hesitate to deal with Frank again. I would highly recommend Frank as a seller. [​IMG]

4. MaZa
    Bought his RS1. They arrived in perfect shape! Thanks a lot!

5. ksu06
    Bought Frank's CKKIII, excellent build quality, fantastic packaging, and great communication. I would not hesitate to do business with Frank again.

6. Poetik
    Bought a Woo Audio 6 from Frank,

The communication and the deal was clear, concise, and to the point. I really did get a great deal on everything but I felt that the packaging could have been better because it got to me with a hole in it. Although the box was battered everything was fortunately still in one piece. Other than that it was a pleasure to do business with Frank and I would recommend him to any of you guys out there.

Thanks again for the deal.

-Cedric

7. Deadneddz
    Frank is an awesome seller. I bought a wonderfully priced B22 he personally built and I have to say that it is beautiful both inside and out. His communications were very responseive and complete. The amp came packaged extremely well, and he shipped it the same say he received payment. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again at all. Thanks for the awesome build Frank! A++ seller!

Vincent

8. Gorthon
    I purchased a Grado RS-1 from fc911c. Communicate was fast and easy. Packaging and shipping was done quickly and in a very professional manner. I would recommend and diffently purchase from fc911c again!!

9. Dojomoto
    I purchased my 1st amp recently from Frank and he was extremely patient with me during the whole process. He offered excellent communications and answered all my questions pleasantly and promptly. The amp was shipped quickly and was packaged securely and arrived in perfect condtion.
    I would not hesitate to deal with him in the future.

10. deza
    I got my first Cardas cable for my Sennheiser HD650 from Frank.  Frank gave prompt communication and shipped it out to me quickly.  He is a legit dealer, and I would be interested in dealing business with him again in the future.