Favrite price promotion for Hisound’s upcoming new Nova player
Jan 31, 2013 at 5:49 PM Post #391 of 693
I did. The main difference is vocal.  I compare with N1, RoCooP and C3. Vocal on C3 is closest, nest RoCooP then N1. For intruments the order is upside down. Sound resolution not differ so much. The sound stgae
I feel C3 is wider. EQ setting, Normal on C3, HSAV10 on N1. The other differences are sound power C3 is higher, UI, N1 is better. Touch panel resoponce, C3 is better.

In your honest and non-bias opinion, in term of sound quality (audiophile standard) which is more superior: N1 or C3?

The sound quality I mean here is the 3D imaging of sound stage and crystal clear vocal/instruments separation.

Jan 31, 2013 at 9:49 PM Post #393 of 693
Quote:
does anyone have the instruction and the firmware upgrade for the nova 1 ? i am going to start the review but i want to be sure i am using the latest firmware and whatever it brings

Follow this.
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=BDD04C069EF09C0E&id=BDD04C069EF09C0E!3363&authkey=!AMZ9f2uxW6tM5ig

Translated to english by forumer from here.
Remember to rename the folder name from Chinese to English also. If not it unable to load the tools.

Successful update mine.

Jan 31, 2013 at 9:53 PM Post #394 of 693
Quote:
Anyone know of a good carrying case that fits the nova and hopefully can be hooked onto a neck strap?

I also looking for one.
Found one in eBay.
http://www.ebay.com.my/itm/Carrying-Hard-Case-Protective-Cover-F-4-3-3-5-inch-Navigatie-GPS-MP3-MP4-MP5-1-/190698216713

Think this can be used to keep the player. The size seems fine with it. It also can keep the SD card. Not sure can fit with the earbud or not.

Feb 3, 2013 at 3:08 PM Post #399 of 693
I recieved my shipping confirmation almost a month ago and haven't received any updates since. I live in Oregon, USA, and opted for the standard shipping, but I'm starting to get concerned. Has anyone else in the States received their N1 yet?

Feb 3, 2013 at 10:23 PM Post #400 of 693
Quote:
I recieved my shipping confirmation almost a month ago and haven't received any updates since. I live in Oregon, USA, and opted for the standard shipping, but I'm starting to get concerned. Has anyone else in the States received their N1 yet?

Hey im in Oregon too so I guess we're in the same boat. Received my confirmation about a month ago and havent received any updates besides that "its left border point of origin country" Hope the N1 will come soon....

Feb 4, 2013 at 9:19 AM Post #402 of 693
Quote:
In your honest and non-bias opinion, in term of sound quality (audiophile standard) which is more superior: N1 or C3?

The sound quality I mean here is the 3D imaging of sound stage and crystal clear vocal/instruments separation.

Now N1 is better in both of terms 3D imaging and vocal/instruments separation. I could feel more difference if N1 sound power could be higher.

Feb 4, 2013 at 1:40 PM Post #403 of 693
Quote:
Now N1 is better in both of terms 3D imaging and vocal/instruments separation. I could feel more difference if N1 sound power could be higher.

That probably would be the N3 I'm guessing? If it's anything like the Studio V at all most definitely the N3 lol.

Feb 5, 2013 at 2:14 AM Post #405 of 693
Quote:
i have both on the way :D

Did you order from Hisoundaudio directly or Hisoundaudiouk ? Did you receive tracking numbers ?

I ordered my N3 from Hisoundaudiouk via eBay . It stated in the body of the auction description that it would be shipped directly from China in 10-15 days from their writing, which would make it today at the latest.

I see a lot of Oregonians in this thread. I live in the great state of Washington (Seattle).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back