Favrite price promotion for Hisound’s upcoming new Nova player
Dec 11, 2012 at 10:45 PM Post #241 of 693
Sorry for the confusion. Both of N1, and N3 will come with the SD Card slot. By the way, the good news is N1 will come with PAA-1 PRO !!! Which have got lot of praises by the auidophiles. N1, N3 will be finished on 18th. We will close the preorder on 20th. Thanks.

Dec 11, 2012 at 11:35 PM Post #242 of 693
Hi Jack,

just to clarify, a few questions:

1.) The N1 has a sd slot capable of 16 GB and only 4 GB internal storage ?
2.) The preorder units come with two earphones: the Wooduo 2 AND the PAA-1 PRO ?
3.) There is no preorder upgrade to the N3 ?

Thank you for your patience.

Dec 12, 2012 at 7:27 AM Post #243 of 693
Wow ! Now that there SD slot it solves all the problem for everyone.
No need for iPod nano or any apple products.
Good job HiSound !
It would be better if the player can act as DAC/Amp though.
The sale of these will be mind-blowing~

I would like to get one though. Is it possible to purchase without having a bank acc ? Cause apparently i don't have one :3

Dec 12, 2012 at 10:12 AM Post #245 of 693
Come on guys. This was just the previous page.
Quote:

Quote:
sorry for the confusion.

The difference of N 1 and N3

NOVA will have 2 models, There are N1 And N3.

The difference of them are:
1, the amplifier is different.
2, the sound signature is different, N1 is more featured with bass impact, N3 is more refine and feel more “hifi”.
3, the memory is different, N1’s memory is 4GB, N3 comes with 16gb.
4, The stocked earphone is different, N1 comes one pair of ear buds, but N3 comes with 3 pairs of earbuds.
5,the appearance processing effects are different, N1 is coated with the matting painting. N3 is polished anodizated finish.
6, the price is different. N1 is priced at USD 149, N3 is priced at USD 199.

Onl N1 is for pre order, N3 has no preoder plan.

Quote:
Thanks.Originally Posted by hisound /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We are going to release N3, It will be about 5 days later than N1 released time. N3 will have 16GB internal memory and come with 3 pairs of Hifi IMEs. (including Wooduo2) The latest news is N1 willl be finished on 12th possibly. The good news is that N1 , N 3 will have 25 hours playing time. Thanks for your interested in them.

Here's a translation.
wink_face.gif
They are shooting for releasing the N1 first and hopefully this week. It will have 4gb internal, card slot and one set of buds. This is the one with the pre order deal. N3 will come about a week later, have 3 sets of earphones, 16gb internal memory and no slot.

Dec 12, 2012 at 10:21 AM Post #246 of 693
Hi Jack

I still have a few questions.
1.What earbuds will be shipped with N3? Wooduo2 ? PAA-1 PRO? or...? I would like to know what model of earbuds included N3 in this time.
2.USD149 for N1 with PAA-1 PRO, USD199 for N3 with three earbuds both prices are promotion price. Am I right? If so, how much will be the normal price for each?

Thanks!

Dec 12, 2012 at 10:26 AM Post #247 of 693
Quote:
Come on guys. This was just the previous page.
Quote:

Here's a translation.
wink_face.gif
They are shooting for releasing the N1 first and hopefully this week. It will have 4gb internal, card slot and one set of buds. This is the one with the pre order deal. N3 will come about a week later, have 3 sets of earphones, 16gb internal memory and no slot.

Jack said both of N1 and N3 having SD slot.

Dec 12, 2012 at 11:45 AM Post #253 of 693
Has anyone been notified of shipping/payment requested?

Last I heard from Jack was on 12/1:
"By the way, it will be finished on  10th. When it is finished,i will inform you."

-G

Dec 12, 2012 at 12:03 PM Post #254 of 693
@goodvibes

Thank you for your translation.

Quote:
Too bad that the N3 won't have a preorder.

Thread hopping again.

Quote:

You can preorder N3 now, but there is no price dicount at this moment, the price is USD 249.

We only have N1 for promotion.

N1's promotion price is only USD 80 and come with PAA-1 PRO earbuds, which is worth USD 49, It is really very good price.

@ggibby

Nothing

Dec 12, 2012 at 12:26 PM Post #255 of 693
I have send an request for a pre-order, but I really don't know whether it is still possible (20th of November of 20th of December?).

Anyway, I'm considering, if I can still 'pre-order' whether I should get the nice IEMs. I really like the wooden design!

--Rasmus

PS: I can't seem to find any information on the Wooduo 2 compared to Westone (3). Did anyone compare them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back