Favorite movie?
Oct 29, 2002 at 3:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 54

BoardC3

500+ Head-Fier
Hey just wondering what other people love to watch?
I was looking through my DVDs today and decided to watch Almost Famous (for about the 100th time) and I noticed that every time i see this i just want to see it again and again, its SUCH a great movie. Great cast, acting, story, soundtrack, EVERYTHING. what about all of you?

Oct 29, 2002 at 3:43 AM Post #4 of 54
I was just watching Army of Darkness hehe.

My favorites include:

Terminator 2
Apocolypse Now
Pulp Fiction
12 Monkeys
Crouching Tiger
Star Wars Trilogy

Biggie.

Oct 29, 2002 at 3:47 AM Post #5 of 54
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Favorite movie?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Big Man

Oct 29, 2002 at 10:39 AM Post #8 of 54
Lots! But special mention goes to some rather old ones: Sci-fi:CONTACT, SPACE ODYSSEY, Dram: ERIN BROKOVICH, FORREST GUMP, JERRY MC GUIRE, AMERICAN BEAUTY, Animation: BUG'S LIFE, TOY STORY, STUART LITTLE. Did I forget something
confused.gif

Oct 29, 2002 at 11:23 AM Post #9 of 54
lessee....Resevoir Dogs, Forrest Gump (really odd one there), The Longest Day (now thats an old one!), Ben Hur. Lord Of The Rings trilogy will rule too, the next two will be much better than the first one (which wasn't too shabby to begin with).

finest of all tho: Space Jam! ow yeah...

Oct 29, 2002 at 12:34 PM Post #11 of 54
Quote:

Originally posted by pigmode
Samurai 1,2,&3
HiddenTiger, Crouching Lion
The Hidden Fortress

Oh, I'll watch The Lion In Winter some time this week. Great Movie.

How 'bout Seven Samurai? Kurosawa's defining classic. Each of the seven samurai just ooze so much coolness... I like to think of myself as the jolly, good-natured one. This was my favorite for several years. I do not have a current favorite, because it's too hard to choose just one.

And it's Crouching Tiger, Hidden Lobster (*cough* i mean dragon...)

Oct 29, 2002 at 4:25 PM Post #12 of 54
I don't know why but there are a few that I can watch again and again and never tire of:

Comedy:
Meet the Parents It is inane with all the childish play on words humor but I always laugh.

Slap Shot

Caddyshack

Drama:

Apocalypse Now Both Versions
Full Metal Jacket
Forest Gump

Oct 29, 2002 at 4:37 PM Post #13 of 54
Quote:

Originally posted by LobsterSan
How 'bout Seven Samurai? Kurosawa's defining classic. Each of the seven samurai just ooze so much coolness... I like to think of myself as the jolly, good-natured one. This was my favorite for several years. I do not have a current favorite, because it's too hard to choose just one.

A good'un. Most all the actors appear in other great flicks.

Comedy
Dumb And Dumber

Users who are viewing this thread

Back