Favorite Head-fi signatures.
Apr 29, 2004 at 7:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 45

tortie

Headphoneus Supremus
I've seen lots of funny sigs here in head-fi. Here are my current favorites:

"I hope I die peaceful and in my sleep like my grandfather......
Not screaming in terror, like the three passengers in his car."

"I bought an RV cause I'm on the run from the "Stax Mafia". They'll never catch me."

"Just a firendly fire to warm them up litle flames nothing big at all. The house seemed so cold, and now theyre screaming from joy, they realy love the fire dont they."

Apr 29, 2004 at 7:13 AM Post #2 of 45
My signature is the best.
wink.gif

D.

Apr 29, 2004 at 7:36 AM Post #3 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by Demolition
My signature is the best.
wink.gif

D.

Simply the best.
biggrin.gif

Apr 29, 2004 at 7:42 AM Post #5 of 45
"Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it."

"There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots."

"Never argue with an idiot: They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." (that's my favorite)

Apr 29, 2004 at 7:52 AM Post #6 of 45
i never brought this up before i don't think, but i for some odd reason felt kind of slighted that welly wu stole that emerson quote from my sig.

oh well...

Apr 29, 2004 at 8:03 AM Post #7 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrevorNetwork
Can't beat mine. You just know Stax did the whole 007 thing to appeal to aspiring James Bond's like me.
biggrin.gif

You mean creaky and past it?
confused.gif

Apr 29, 2004 at 8:10 AM Post #8 of 45
I like some of gooses' past stuff. Only one that comes to mind is the Cambell's Soup one. Brilliance.

And, of course, I'm rather fond of mine. I use it on /. too. My [slightly more boring but ultimately odder] one I use for Hotmail is from Tool's Disgustipated:

"This is neccesary. This is neccesary. Life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on..."

(-:Stephonovich:)

Apr 29, 2004 at 9:43 AM Post #9 of 45
There was this sig that I really liked before, but I forgot what it said. Something like removing the safety labels so that the world will have less idiots or something to that effect.
biggrin.gif

Apr 29, 2004 at 12:37 PM Post #11 of 45
The best one was someone quoting another member. I think it quoted, hm, it was one of our Asian members. Maybe it was Joe Bloggs.It was a really funny boast that compared headphoning to sex and how the member made an art of sex and reference his lasting prowess. God, I wish I could remember that quote. It was hysterical.

Apr 29, 2004 at 12:47 PM Post #12 of 45
I have been asked to change a few of my sigs over the time I've been at head-fi so I attempt to keep them somewhat clean.

I was gonna put up " I don't run around naked for fear of slapping myself in the face" or something of the sort.

Apr 29, 2004 at 5:25 PM Post #13 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by bangraman
You mean creaky and past it?
confused.gif

LOL! I guess that is why they needed a 717

Apr 29, 2004 at 10:29 PM Post #15 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuberoller
I have been asked to change a few of my sigs over the time I've been at head-fi so I attempt to keep them somewhat clean.

I was gonna put up " I don't run around naked for fear of slapping myself in the face" or something of the sort.

I like your new one.

"I don't run around naked because I don't want anyone behind me to trip".

biggrin.gif

-Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back