Favorite French Fries
Mar 8, 2006 at 10:03 PM Post #2 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by SennFan
I was inspired by another thread here on McDonalds. I prefer McDonalds even if they're probably the worst for you among their competitors from what I hear. If I left any significant chain restraunt out, let us know. I live in the NY, so I'm going with what I know...

my thread eh?

Mcdonald's fries are good. Lots of fat that tastes good...

Mar 8, 2006 at 10:06 PM Post #3 of 57
I never liked MCD fries. Even Burger King fries are a bit better (it actually has some potato taste). None of the fast food chains I've tried has good fries.

Mar 8, 2006 at 10:41 PM Post #5 of 57
McDoh's fries are usually limp and soggy, and really suitable only in an emergency. Burger King's are the best of the lot, not that there's much choice here. Crisp and fluffy, they even make a reasonable 'chip butty'...

Mar 8, 2006 at 10:52 PM Post #6 of 57
BK fries are awesome, I just wish they came in the same amount that McD's fries come in. However, I recently had some fresh McD fries that came out of the fryer as I ordered them, and they tasted pretty dang yummy.
biggrin.gif

Mar 8, 2006 at 11:03 PM Post #8 of 57
Well done fries at In-N-Out are awesome. Well, everything at In-N-Out is awesome.

Mar 8, 2006 at 11:29 PM Post #11 of 57
Home-made fries are the best.

Mar 9, 2006 at 1:31 AM Post #14 of 57
I really like fresh Wendy's fries, but with McDonalds ketchup. Why is McDonalds ketchup so much better than everyone elses?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back