fav mass effect female character
Aug 9, 2013 at 7:46 AM Post #31 of 42
Quote:
You know it, lol. At least on my main ME2 game. Almost all the others, I saved Samara. As much as I like Morinth, it didn't feel right to choose her. I thought my main save file had saved Samara, so I was upset.

hahahaha, i see... well on my previous me2 profiles, i didnt even have enough renegade to choose to save morinth, not that i would choose to save her and kill samara anyway. like you said, it also doesnt feel right to save morinth and kill samara... talking about split profiles... sadly, im now playing mass effect 1 again... because i want to create a "perfect" profile. its boring me to death having to play the mass effect 1 again because i already know whats going to happen... and i still havent touched mass effect 3 yet and im so excited to play that (please, no spoiler)... i cant believe i decided to replay mass effect 1 after playing me2 like 3 or 4 times (some are incomplete profiles). i want to get done with mass effect 1 once and for all and im going to do a split profile on mass effect 1 (one romancing with liara, the other with ashely). then i will have to import to me2 with the liara profile and continue the romance with liara and kelly chambers (i can do that since kelly is not a main romance partner) and then have a "perfect" me2 profile and then import that to me3. the ashley profile from mass effect 1, if i want to and have extra time later on, i will import into me2 and split profile that into being faithful with ashley but adding kelly to the romance list, cheating with miranda, and cheating with tali. and then i will have to import those into me3... so much work lol... i also purchased the 4 mass effect novels, will start reading them once im done with the liara profile on me3. and then i will go catch up on the comics... sigh... im a student, only if summers longer, i wont have to worry that i wont finish all these before i start school... 
size]

Aug 9, 2013 at 8:19 AM Post #32 of 42
I always play almost full Renegade. The only time I do Paragon responses it's when it involves my crew. I'm always nice to my crew. But everyone else gets the Renegade Femshep. :wink:

Aug 9, 2013 at 8:24 AM Post #33 of 42
Quote:
I always play almost full Renegade. The only time I do Paragon responses it's when it involves my crew. I'm always nice to my crew. But everyone else gets the Renegade Femshep.
wink.gif

im nice to my crew too, especially when it comes to miranda, ashley, tali, liara, and kelly. im usually also nice to other people lol. hey, how many split profiles do you have? who are your romance partners if any? and do you strive to complete every single assignment?

Aug 9, 2013 at 8:34 AM Post #34 of 42
I tend to pick the non-fighting crew. Kelly in ME2, Samantha in ME3. I ran through ME2 a lot of times (mostly Renegade Femshep of different classes, one Paragon Broshep), but did ME3 twice (one Renegade, one Paragon, both femshep). I do try to see all the romances, but it's a little harder to do in ME3, so I youtube'd most of them. I did do them in ME2 though. I don't care to do a Broshep ME3 run, because Sheperd will always be a female to me. Like I said, I love badass females, and Jennifer hale did so damn amazing. I thought the male voice of Shep was so... ugh.

I didn't like ME1, so I just did the ME1 interactive comic on the PS3 version of ME2, which allowed me to do certain important choices from part 1, like saving/killing Wrex, Rachni Queen, etc). I just couldn't get into ME1 itself. I really tried. I fell in love with ME2.

Aug 9, 2013 at 8:44 AM Post #35 of 42
Quote:
I tend to pick the non-fighting crew. Kelly in ME2, Samantha in ME3. I ran through ME2 a lot of times (mostly Renegade Femshep of different classes, one Paragon Broshep), but did ME3 twice (one Renegade, one Paragon, both femshep). I do try to see all the romances, but it's a little harder to do in ME3, so I youtube'd most of them. I did do them in ME2 though. I don't care to do a Broshep ME3 run, because Sheperd will always be a female to me. Like I said, I love badass females, and Jennifer hale did so damn amazing. I thought the male voice of Shep was so... ugh.

I didn't like ME1, so I just did the ME1 interactive comic on the PS3 version of ME2, which allowed me to do certain important choices from part 1, like saving/killing Wrex, Rachni Queen, etc). I just couldn't get into ME1 itself. I really tried. I fell in love with ME2.

i will never allow myself to do the interactive comic lol, im kinda OCD about mass effect... i also fell in love with me2. no, not in love, indoctrinated... the mass effect 1, the first time i played it so casually, its the second episode that made me go back and try to play a "perfect" game on the first one just so i can import it. the first time finishing the mass effect 1 (i did not try to complete all the assignments, unlike what im trying to do now), i only took 20+ hours. this profile, im playing already have me playing almost 60 hours and im not even close to finishing. im taking a lot of time to make the decisions. the fighting part is the easiest part, i just storm through the enemy with no trouble, its the rpg element thats taking me so much of my time. you didnt play mass effect 1 but im currently on feros if you know anything about mass effect 1...

Sep 14, 2013 at 10:58 PM Post #38 of 42
  I'm going to echo many sentiments here as well. As far as crew of the Normandy, Tali. If we're talking non-crew, then I have to say my favorite female character is Emily Wong. Because let's face it, it feels sooooooo nice to knock her out once she starts going.

you sure its emily wong? not khalisah al-jilani?

Oct 19, 2013 at 3:13 AM Post #41 of 42
Samantha traynor was my favorite female character. hot, smart, great personality and cute british accent. I played a femshep just to get with her. actually the only time I played all 3 games with the same character , it was with a femshep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back