fav mass effect female character
Mar 3, 2013 at 10:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 42

reddragon

Headphoneus Supremus
what is your favorite mass effect female character? if shes in mass effect 3 and not in previous episodes, please leave your answer in the warning spoiler alert. i dont want to see it, it will ruin the game for me since im only on the second one. mine is ashley/miranda, then tali and then whoever else. you?

Mar 8, 2013 at 10:00 AM Post #5 of 42
Quote:
Pretty much the same.  I missed Ashely, but honestly, Tali is a more awesome character.

Not really far enough into 3 yet to tell.

im kinda thinking about getting with a different character every game. so the third game i think i will shoot for miranda but i heard i dont get a romance cutscene from the third episode and all i do is piss tali off so i dont know... why do you think tali's cooler than ashley? because shes nicer? 

Jun 10, 2013 at 8:46 PM Post #8 of 42
Im with Mad lust ^ 
and she is a redhead. 

Jun 11, 2013 at 4:01 AM Post #10 of 42
I'm a guy, and I picked Female Sheperd because I'm sick and tired of the generic military guy with a bland personality. Jennifer Hale's Sheperd was one of the great forms of acting I have ever seen. Exponentially better than Mark Meer's who has the vocal personality of paint drying.

Not too often to get to see a female lead... and she was utterly badass.

Never understood why people pick a character based on their own gender, lol. Unless you're trying to recreate yourself in game.

Jun 11, 2013 at 6:24 AM Post #11 of 42
Quote:
I'm a guy, and I picked Female Sheperd because I'm sick and tired of the generic military guy with a bland personality. Jennifer Hale's Sheperd was one of the great forms of acting I have ever seen. Exponentially better than Mark Meer's who has the vocal personality of paint drying.

Not too often to get to see a female lead... and she was utterly badass.

Never understood why people pick a character based on their own gender, lol. Unless you're trying to recreate yourself in game.

isnt this the reason why we play games ultimately???

Jun 11, 2013 at 12:23 PM Post #12 of 42
Uhh, no? I play games to have fun or get lost in their stories, characters, and settings.

I play my games as if I'm watching a movie. There is still that disconnect between reality and fiction. Sheperd doesn't have my voice or personality. Acting like it's me would just be weird to me. I much prefer it be a character I love and respect. Femshep was that. She was amazing.

You're doing yourself a disservice by not playing Femshep at least once.

Jun 11, 2013 at 5:16 PM Post #13 of 42
Quote:
Uhh, no? I play games to have fun or get lost in their stories, characters, and settings.

I play my games as if I'm watching a movie. There is still that disconnect between reality and fiction. Sheperd doesn't have my voice or personality. Acting like it's me would just be weird to me. I much prefer it be a character I love and respect. Femshep was that. She was amazing.

You're doing yourself a disservice by not playing Femshep at least once.

well for me, i make the in game decisions based on what i would do in real life so the character is kinda me... by doing that, i think i can get lost in the games more because im trying to make it as real as possible... i dont know if that makes sense to you... 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back