Father Schu, Thanks a LOT!!!!
Nov 20, 2008 at 6:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

dadozen

100+ Head-Fier
I just want to publicy thank Father Schu. As you may or may not know, I really wanted to get those Tysonic Low Discharge batteries, and tried to contact Thomas Distributing to check if they ship to Brazil, but didn't get an answer from them in one month.

I had given up on those batteries, since there wasn't a reasonable nor possible way to get them, when suddenly I got a PM from Father Schu.

He said that he was going to order some Tysonics for him, and he asked me if I was willing to get some as well, since he could place an order for us both and then ship the batteries to me, after getting them.

After exchanging some PMs, he is placing the order today. I just can't believe someone was that nice to me to approach me asking this, offering to make an extra effort so I can get those batteries.

And let me tell you some more things: he said that I can pay him only when I get the batteries, so I don't have to be the one to trust him, instead, he's the one that has to trust me. Of course I'm going to honor our deal, I can't and don't want to scam such a kind person, and I'm even willing to pay him extra 10% over the total amount for being so nice to me and for all the extra effort, even though he stated that I don't have to do that.

After discovering that I can be a contributing member to Head-fi, I'm placing an order to be one of them, since my ears are thanking me after joining Head-fi( although my wallet feels the exact opposite ) and for making such nice friends here that are willing to help me.

So, THANK YOU Father Schu. You really helped me and I can't even believe that someone who I never met is being so generous. Your place in heaven is reserved now
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 20, 2008 at 7:04 PM Post #3 of 4

Alai

500+ Head-Fier
Thank you for rewarding kindness.

Dec 3, 2008 at 12:58 PM Post #4 of 4

dadozen

100+ Head-Fier
Just an update, Father Schu has shipped the batteries + charger yesterday through USPS. I also made the payment through PayPal yesterday, even though he had stated that he could wait until I get the batteries to pay him.

Father Schu has been being such a kind person, and he even quoted some shipping options for me such as FedEx, USPS Express Mail, Priority Mail.

Since I bought 6 Tysonics batteries and a charger, I decided to go with the cheapest option: Priority Mail. I just hope I don't have custom headaches
smily_headphones1.gif

Brad, thanks a lot again! I'm very happy to get those batteries! No more spending money on non-rechargeables!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread