Fastest and most Detailed iems for less than $100
Dec 21, 2015 at 5:24 AM Post #16 of 25
JVC Fxh30 might be a good fit? I only briefly heard them though, definitely fast.

Dec 21, 2015 at 5:39 AM Post #17 of 25
  JVC Fxh30 might be a good fit? I only briefly heard them though, definitely fast.

The reviews look good. I will try them out if i can, sounds like it will nicely complement my CKR-9s .

Best suggestion so far THX!!!

Dec 21, 2015 at 5:41 AM Post #18 of 25
Some I haven't personally heard but might be worth researching:

VSonic VSd5, if it sounds anything like the ex1000 it's modeled after might be good.
ATH-IM01, I loved the IM02 (except the fit), read this is a little less detailed though.
Meelec 151, single BA have a decent reputation seems like

Dec 21, 2015 at 5:46 AM Post #19 of 25
Now im wondering how the sound of the soundmagic e80s compare with the JVC FXH30s .

The battle of speed ,detail and instrument separation.

Dec 21, 2015 at 1:28 PM Post #20 of 25
  Etymotics are not available in my country unfortunately. 

Can you suggest any Audeos within my price range?

And i have tried the XBA-A2s before, Yes, you are correct, they sounded warm-ish and had a slight veil that smoothed out the micro-details.A bit too warm for my taste.

You could import them I'm sure, or find a used pair.

The cheaper Audeo PFE's, they are all the same driver, just different color wires, some with mic and remote, some without.  The trick is finding the grey filters (or black).  Some will come with, some without.

Dec 21, 2015 at 6:24 PM Post #21 of 25

You could import them I'm sure, or find a used pair.

The cheaper Audeo PFE's, they are all the same driver, just different color wires, some with mic and remote, some without.  The trick is finding the grey filters (or black).  Some will come with, some without.

Sadly your suggestions will not do.
frown.gif

1. I dont want to go over the hassle at the customs department again.

2.The Audeo PFE's dont seem to have the detail retrieval i want. Detailed and analytical is the word........not silky smooth.

Dec 21, 2015 at 6:41 PM Post #22 of 25
Have you looked for used ones in your country?

Trust me, the Audeo PFE has it.  It's not silky smooth.  I put them on when I want to hear every little thing in my music (exept deep bass, they don't have that).  Have you even heard them?

Dec 21, 2015 at 9:45 PM Post #23 of 25
Have you looked for used ones in your country?

Trust me, the Audeo PFE has it.  It's not silky smooth.  I put them on when I want to hear every little thing in my music (exept deep bass, they don't have that).  Have you even heard them?

I've neither tried the etymotics before or the Audeos before as I've only seen and read them here on head fi but never seen them in person.

Dec 21, 2015 at 9:59 PM Post #24 of 25
LZ A2 Hybrid BA. Best of both worlds. Fantastic texture, timbre, layering, speed, detail for under $100 !
$95 to your door shipped globally from aliexpress.
LZ A3 is coming but it may be over your stated $100.

Check the thread and see if it matches your requirement.
ksc75smile.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/786210/new-3-way-hybrid-ba-dd-iem-lz-a2-including-dd-a1

Dec 23, 2015 at 2:45 PM Post #25 of 25
  LZ A2 Hybrid BA. Best of both worlds. Fantastic texture, timbre, layering, speed, detail for under $100 !
$95 to your door shipped globally from aliexpress.
LZ A3 is coming but it may be over your stated $100.

Check the thread and see if it matches your requirement.
ksc75smile.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/786210/new-3-way-hybrid-ba-dd-iem-lz-a2-including-dd-a1

+1.  People have said that you can't get anything better under $100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back