Farting While Listening
Sep 13, 2001 at 6:12 AM Post #16 of 25
I'm still laughing my socks off - this is one of these mean lines that will spring unwantedly to my mind in the future: Probably sitting in some conference "farting while listening" will appear in my head, and I'll have to leave the room quickly - and people inside will hear my "pfffrrrrzzt... haha... wuahahahahaha"... This is really mean!
smily_headphones1.gif

Grinnings from SF!

Manfred / Lini

P.S.: "Left cheek sneak" was also a good one...
wink.gif

Sep 13, 2001 at 2:34 PM Post #18 of 25
I recall a while ago when lini posted pics of himself and his alternate way to wear his ear(nose)buds....

....perhaps he had the right idea
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 14, 2001 at 3:51 AM Post #19 of 25
i've heard that if you eat the japanese vegetable, dikon, you will indeed feel the urge to purge but fortunately you will only pass "hissers" no matter how hard or suddenly you push...

Sep 14, 2001 at 3:56 AM Post #20 of 25
Ah, you guys just need to work on surge protection for your butt. Of course, stomach line filtering would prevent such problems in the first place.
wink.gif

Upon re-reading that post, I realized that not only am I a computer geek, but I'm an audio geek as well!
redface.gif

Sep 14, 2001 at 5:21 AM Post #21 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by MacDEF
I can see it now: listening session consists of ...beans for dinner.

Actually, I may be totally taking this too seriously, but have you noticed how good hot foods (Mexican, Indian, Thai) sort of open up...your capillaries, that is, but it still makes for a better listening...erm..."state of body"? Of course, that may be why I prefer the cloth and velour headphones...

Nov 2, 2019 at 9:56 AM Post #22 of 25
Headphones can be a distraction. If you’re out in public you still have to be aware. I knew a guy who casually passed gas at his job and he got yelled at.

Nov 2, 2019 at 10:10 AM Post #23 of 25
I don’t produce this effluvium or noxious substance while listening. Only in large groups and allow for diversion and misdirection for plausible deniability

Mar 10, 2020 at 4:52 PM Post #25 of 25
I am amazed that this became conversation on the net, lol.

I have an older relative who does not give any Fs when they fart out loud and they act as if it is no big deal.

I just am in shock how they are able to play it off as if it's completely no big deal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back