Farnsworth

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Feedback ARCHIVE' started by scott549, Jan 23, 2010.
Next

Last
  1. Scott549
    Just completed a trade with Farnsworth. Perfect, smooth transaction. [​IMG]

2. CANiSLAYu
    Sold John a Maverick Audio Tube Magic D1. Fantastic buyer, excellent communication, quick payment. Smooth all around. Thank you!

3. Trapper32
    Bought a cable for my K702 from John. Cable looks and sounds great. Very fast shipping and great communication. Thanks for a very smooth transaction. Wouldn't hesitate to deal again.

4. homeros8000
    I bought an AKG K702 cable from John. The cable is great and arrived exactly as described in excellent packaging. Highly recommended dealer!

5. audiowalker
    I purchased a set of Grado L-cushion earpads. Exactly as described. Honest and trusted Head-Fi member and highly recommended. Thanks John for the smooth transaction. Cheers ~

6. alphaphoenix
    Purchased MS1 /w JMoney leather band. Smooth transaction. Arrived quickly, well packaged, and in great condition. I would buy again.

7. StevieDvd
    I've just received the AKG702 cable I bought from John. It was a pleasure to deal with him and the cable is great.

Would deal with him again without qualms.

Thanks

8. Spiritboxer Contributor
    Bought a 9" mini - mini from John, transaction/communication couldn't have been smoother. A+ head-fier, would do business with him again in a heartbeat.

Carlos

9. nkk
    I bought a pair of Sleek Audio SA1 from Farnsworth. The transaction was super fast and super smooth. I would purchase from him again with no hesitation.

-Nkk

10. backtofront001
    Farnsworth bought my moodlab concept. He is one of the nicest guys. Paid me immediately and due to a hiccup I couldnt ship the next day, he totally understood and didnt create a fuss over it. Overall, very smooth transaction and I would not hesitate to deal with him again

11. hikira91
    farnsworth made me a cable for my AKG K240s.

Very fairly priced, great quality, worked perfectly.

Thanks,
    Steven

12. taylor
    Farnsworth sold me a Maverick Audio Tube Magic.

Fast shipping, all accessories included, perfect condition, and it works great.

13. jageur272 Contributor
    Sold Farnsworth some wire. Great communication, quick payment, easy transaction. An overall excellent head-fier. Highly recommended. Thanks!

14. compicat
    Farnsworth sold me a AKG cable. He shipped it quickly, i ve already got the cable. Thanks for great communication and effort. He is a great guy to deal with.

15. freeone-j
    Farnsworth purchased a pair of Sextetts (M version) from me. He paid quickly via Paypal, address was confirmed, communication was great and he let me know soon as he received them. A true Head-fier!

Next

Last