Fall Season Premiers... What are you hooked on?
Sep 27, 2005 at 5:24 AM Post #35 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by n00b
Agh, did anyone see tonight's Prison Break? I can't believe they leave you hanging like that.. Such good suspense there..

NO, dammit, I did not. Was busy on the computer and when I looked up, it was 10:15. Curses! What's worse, is for some unknown reason, we're not getting national networks, only locals. Normally, if I miss a show, it's no problem; as it's on the West Coast channel 3 hours later. But no...

Sep 27, 2005 at 5:26 AM Post #36 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephonovich
NO, dammit, I did not. Was busy on the computer and when I looked up, it was 10:15. Curses! What's worse, is for some unknown reason, we're not getting national networks, only locals. Normally, if I miss a show, it's no problem; as it's on the West Coast channel 3 hours later. But no...

Well... if you really want to see the show there is a way....

Anyway, Prison Break was really good tonight. I can't believe they just left it hanging! Grr... Well, won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet but it was the best episode so far, though next week's episode seems interesting too...
icon10.gif

Sep 27, 2005 at 5:32 AM Post #37 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by YamiTenshi

Anyway, Prison Break was really good tonight. I can't believe they just left it hanging! Grr... Well, won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet but it was the best episode so far, though next week's episode seems interesting too...
icon10.gif

Oh, definitely. I just checked a couple of, um, those ways, and there will be a bit more of a wait before they're ready.

Sep 27, 2005 at 2:49 PM Post #39 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by YamiTenshi

icon10.gif

Yeah Prison Break was great tonight and next week looks even better. Also forgot to mention earlier that I've really liked Threshold so far too.

Sep 27, 2005 at 4:41 PM Post #40 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk
You've never been to vancouver in winter, have you? It's like seattle, only less cheerful...

I love Seattle in the winter... I really miss it actually, need to move my butt back up there.

Sep 27, 2005 at 5:13 PM Post #41 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74
Rome looked pretty good, how is it?? Is the CGI over-done??

It's certainly very well made but so far I'm not exactly hooked. The main problem (IMHO) is that there are no characters I'd care about. Let's hope that will change. Most other HBO series so far have been fantastic.
I didn't notice any obvious CGI, so that's ok, I guess.

Other more or less current stuff I like:
Deadwood
West Wing
Rescue Me
Sopranos
Entourage
Scrubs
Nip/Tuck
Battlestar Galactica
Arrested Development
Huff
Over There
The L-Word
wink.gif

The Shield
Weeds

Ouch, I need to get a life
wink.gif

Sep 27, 2005 at 6:40 PM Post #43 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fastjack
It's certainly very well made but so far I'm not exactly hooked. The main problem (IMHO) is that there are no characters I'd care about. Let's hope that will change. Most other HBO series so far have been fantastic.
I didn't notice any obvious CGI, so that's ok, I guess.

Other more or less current stuff I like:
Deadwood
West Wing
Rescue Me
Sopranos
Entourage
Scrubs
Nip/Tuck
Battlestar Galactica
Arrested Development
Huff
Over There
The L-Word
wink.gif

The Shield
Weeds

Ouch, I need to get a life
wink.gif

I'll have to check it out.
I'm with ya on The Shield, Arrested Development, Rescue Me, Sopranos, and Deadwood but that's all I can do!

Sep 28, 2005 at 6:45 PM Post #45 of 49
Caught the second season premiere of "Boston Legal" last night. Watched it occasionally last year and found it semi-amusing. Looks like this year may be even more over the top than last. Glad to see the addition of Julie Bowen (
biggrin.gif
), but exiting is Rhona Mitra (
frown.gif
). The Spader-Mitra combo was the best thing about the final season of The Practice and the first season of this. Shatner was a boob as usual. Hate Candice Bergen with a five-alarm blaze. Spader's gonna have to carry this show on his back even more now than he already did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back