Fabio, how could you?
Nov 8, 2007 at 8:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

Jahn

Headphoneus Supremus Prolificus
Nov 8, 2007 at 8:36 PM Post #2 of 18
The way the story reads...he was in the right. Plus, there is no way Clooney would have won in a real brawl
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 9, 2007 at 2:59 AM Post #9 of 18
Fabio doesn't seem to really be a bad guy. Plus, the guy owns like 100 dirtbbikes and sport bikes. Bonus!

Nov 9, 2007 at 3:19 AM Post #10 of 18
FOBIO FTW
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
i meant fabio of course... :p

seems clooney was missing his midol or something. lawlz

Nov 9, 2007 at 3:52 AM Post #11 of 18
John, how could Fabio not is the question you meant to question me. Gorge """Clowney""" is cleerly responsible since it was him not Fabio who started this mumbo jumbo when he made an ass of you and me that Fabio's lady friends of Fabio was snapping shots of Gorge when they were of coarse taking sexy pictures of Fabio's avian-ruggedized handsome features of Fabio's face. Not only this, but everybody noes that it is Fabio's god given right to make sexist conversation with the ladies because they love it, otherwise how do you explain all the accounts of Fabio's conquests in the romance memoirs about Fabio. For the record, Fabio has killed two birds with one face, and Gorge Clooney does not want to tangle with Fabio because Fabio is oily with not butter but something else and Gorge could never even get a grip on Fabio before Fabio took him on the rollercoaster ride of his life that winded up with him back in the ""ER"". And Fabio told Fabio's agent to say this, that was Fabio's joke not his agent's. Gorge is just "gealous" because Fabio was offered his role on ER first, but Fabio turned it down because Michael Crichton tried to cast Fabio as a velociraptor in Jurassic Park and Fabio in no way will ever play a dinosaur.

Thank you for your support of a fellow audiophile who is me Fabio. Down with Clooney who is a diva obviously. Fabio is think about having a secand Photoshop contest about this harrowing story that was wripped from the headlines, but Fabio is not sure he has anything to give away so Fabio will have to maybe steel something of Gorge's and get back to you.

For also the record Fabio was drinking Utopias at the event, and Fabio took five ladies to sleep in his heart-shaped satin love nest afterwords while Gorge only had one girl in his plane bed.

Nov 9, 2007 at 5:00 AM Post #12 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fabio Lanzoni /img/forum/go_quote.gif
John, how could Fabio not is the question you meant to question me. Gorge """Clowney""" is cleerly responsible since it was him not Fabio who started this mumbo jumbo when he made an ass of you and me that Fabio's lady friends of Fabio was snapping shots of Gorge when they were of coarse taking sexy pictures of Fabio's avian-ruggedized handsome features of Fabio's face. Not only this, but everybody noes that it is Fabio's god given right to make sexist conversation with the ladies because they love it, otherwise how do you explain all the accounts of Fabio's conquests in the romance memoirs about Fabio. For the record, Fabio has killed two birds with one face, and Gorge Clooney does not want to tangle with Fabio because Fabio is oily with not butter but something else and Gorge could never even get a grip on Fabio before Fabio took him on the rollercoaster ride of his life that winded up with him back in the ""ER"". And Fabio told Fabio's agent to say this, that was Fabio's joke not his agent's. Gorge is just "gealous" because Fabio was offered his role on ER first, but Fabio turned it down because Michael Crichton tried to cast Fabio as a velociraptor in Jurassic Park and Fabio in no way will ever play a dinosaur.

Thank you for your support of a fellow audiophile who is me Fabio. Down with Clooney who is a diva obviously. Fabio is think about having a secand Photoshop contest about this harrowing story that was wripped from the headlines, but Fabio is not sure he has anything to give away so Fabio will have to maybe steel something of Gorge's and get back to you.

For also the record Fabio was drinking Utopias at the event, and Fabio took five ladies to sleep in his heart-shaped satin love nest afterwords while Gorge only had one girl in his plane bed.

still on utopias i see...
biggrin.gif

Nov 9, 2007 at 5:17 AM Post #13 of 18
I hate how you talk in 3rd person...it makes you sound so arrogant and self absorbed.

Nov 9, 2007 at 12:53 PM Post #14 of 18
A plane bed? Mile high club?
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back