F1
Oct 4, 2007 at 3:51 PM Post #16 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by wes.coleman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any of you watch F1? I can't get enough. Can't wait for the Chinese race this weekend. Maybe Lewis will have a DNF and make the Brazilian race the title decider (I'm a Kimi fan, so I hope so
icon10.gif
). That'll be a nail biter!

watch every F1 race live on terestrial TV normally on a sunday when its on.

love it, i miss the mansells and hills and their respective duels, but now we have master hamilton
wink.gif

Oct 4, 2007 at 4:19 PM Post #18 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aevum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hamilton seems like the next hill or villineve, the guy who wins a championship becuase he has a really good team (or his team cheats) then they put him in a position he actually has to show talent to fight for the points and he fails, but then again, the car isnt everything, i have no bloody clue why ferrari kept massa for 3 seaons, that guy wreaked more ferraris in 1 season then schumacer in like 5,

And keeping a double world champion at bay in the same car is easy right? Get off the "IhateHamiltonbecausehe'sinagoodcar" bandwagon.
rolleyes.gif
Massa is a fast driver, he's just pretty inconsistent.

Fuji finish betwen Kubica and Massa was awesome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAWjW...hp%3Fp%3D23491

Oct 4, 2007 at 7:04 PM Post #19 of 39
I've been a F1 fan since Mika (Häkkinen) started doing well, nowadays I'm a big Kimifan just because I love his style and personality(or lack of).

I'll admit Lewis is a great talent but something about him rubs me the wrong way *coughteacherspetcough*, liked him better before his newfound cockiness.

However I can't say I'm enjoying F1 as much anymore because starting this season it's no longer shown live on finnish television but with a delay of about 3 hours unless you're willing to fork up something like 30-40€ a month for the MTV3MAX channel.

Oct 4, 2007 at 9:29 PM Post #20 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by sachu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have been an F1 fan since 1992 and have watched almost every race since 1994.
With regard to the current seasoon,It sickens me every time i read Hamilton being talked(the British Press) in the same breath as Ayrton Senna. Blasphemy i tell you.
First and foremost, this season has been a farce. McLaren deserved to be thrown out of the championship completely. In my eyes, Kimi is already the World Champion.

Nonetheless, it owuld be interesting to see how the last two races turn out.

MacLaren would never have been thrown out. To expect that there is any chance of that is naive. F1 is not about fair, sport or anything else. It is about being a money making circus for Bernie Eccelstone and co. Why would they throw out one of the top two teams and one of the most popular. That would be commercially dumb.

cheers
Simon

Oct 7, 2007 at 5:39 AM Post #23 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by omegaman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
1/2 an hour to go. Will Hamilton take the title today ??? Pole position so he's got a great chance

Quite possibly. He just has to maintain a 10+ point advantage over Alonso and Kimi to clinch the title. It's gonna be another wet race, though, so it should be very interesting!

Oct 7, 2007 at 6:14 AM Post #24 of 39
I'm a huge F1 fan.

I went to every Long Beach GP.

Hamilton is quite a talent.
We'rre seeing history here.

Oct 7, 2007 at 8:18 AM Post #25 of 39
What a cracking race. Championship goes all the way to the last race and is now wide open. Unlucky for Hamilton but I think he should have pitted a couple of laps earlier.

Oct 7, 2007 at 8:33 AM Post #28 of 39
I love F1. A real champion like agreat band is not based on one success. To be considered a great champion, Hamilton will need to back up his season next year, and the year after that.

I don't like shumi, but who can deny his records. He is a great champion.

Oct 7, 2007 at 11:30 AM Post #30 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
snip

Shumi was rubbish, i swear he spun out 4+ times!

snip
-= Matt =-

Are you talking about Ralph? Poor old Ralph will never be Schumi - he'll only ever be Shumi's brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back