F/S Grado SR80+SR225
Apr 4, 2006 at 4:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

GoRedwings19

Headphoneus Supremus
I am selling the above mentioned headphones. Both are in excellent condition and have been well cared for.

I live in the UK. So I would like to offer them to EU buyers first as Grados are hard to come by or at least cost prohibitive.

So I am asking $90 inc shipping for the SR80 (they ship with bowls) and $180 shipped for the SR225's (also with bowls)

I am selling due to downsizing my stuff and I don't get that much time to spend with these headphones.

I accept paypal.

In the offchance I don't much interest then I will offer them worldwide. (shipping will only be a few $ more as they are pretty light)

Thanks for looking.

Apr 5, 2006 at 10:34 AM Post #2 of 7

sichanny

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I am interested in the Grado SR80.

Am I right in assuming the price is in dollars(US), so round up to about £50 (UK sterling)?

How old are they and do they come with the origional packaging?

Will shipping include insurance?

Thanks

Simon

Apr 6, 2006 at 1:44 AM Post #3 of 7

GoRedwings19

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

Originally Posted by sichanny
Hi,

I am interested in the Grado SR80.

Am I right in assuming the price is in dollars(US), so round up to about £50 (UK sterling)?

How old are they and do they come with the origional packaging?

Will shipping include insurance?

Thanks

Simon

Hi Simon,

I have had them for roughly about a year give or take a month. They have the original packaging.

I live in the UK but I use the US$ as it easier for buyers who are mainly US based or overseas buyers.

I will include insurance. I will package them securely.

I have used them for maybe 10 hours tops as I use to have more headphones and I never got round to using them as much as I would of liked.

If you have any further Questions then just shoot me a PM and I will try to answer them best as I can. Thanks for the interest.

Users who are viewing this thread