Extensive Corda mods
Oct 6, 2003 at 12:40 PM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

There are four LM6171 op-amps in the Corda HA-1

I don't know which ones are which off the top of my head. Aren't there schematics on Meier's web site to help you figure you which is which?

Quote:

should the lifted pin 1 be soldered together so that the pins 1 on the stacked buffers can be connected to V-?

Connect all of the pin 1s together, just don't connect them to the socket.

Oct 6, 2003 at 1:39 PM Post #17 of 19
Tangent,

Thanks. So the pin 1 on the buffers need to be soldered together and that is then attached to V- .

If I could read a schematic I would be a happy man. The diy guy who is gonna do the mods is currently serving national service so he only gets to book out of camp on Saturday afternoons and has to book in on Sunday night 2359 hrs. Yup he's in the army. Since his time is very short I'm asking these questions to order and get all the parts ready. Hence the questions.

Also, the original Corda Blue mods used two buffers per channel. I think the later Blue mods used four per channel (this is what I gleaned from some of the Corda Blue ads in the Classifieds section). Am I right on this?

Oct 6, 2003 at 1:41 PM Post #18 of 19
headamphomepage.gif

the opamp near the headphones out have to be changed by the buf, the ones near the pot by the opa627

Users who are viewing this thread

Back