Explore the new HeadAmp web site
Nov 4, 2019 at 2:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10
After much work, HeadAmp has launched its new web site! This new site should be a much better experience for customers -- faster, better graphics, and lots more features are on the way.

We will make additional announcements soon about new products like the Spirit Torino Radiante closed back headphone, the formerly MrSpeakers Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Open and Closed back headphones, or STAX's upcoming electrostatic amps, the SRM-700T tube amplifier and the SRM-700S solid state.

And our own GS-X mini fully balanced, discrete headphone amp continues to get a great response from our customers on Head-Fi! More will be shipping very soon.

headamp-new-website-homepage-preview.jpg

Last edited:
HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Nov 4, 2019 at 4:19 PM Post #2 of 10
The Spirit Torino page is pretty funny. Almost zero information about the drivers, but lots of details about the pads, which are not even made by Spirit. Love the picture of the woman using her Torino outdoors with a DAP and no cables at all. I guess it is wireless.... :wink: (I'm sure that fatuous content is from Spirit, not from HeadAmp.)

New website looks great. Congrats.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2019 at 6:47 PM Post #4 of 10
The Spirit Torino page is pretty funny. Almost zero information about the drivers, but lots of details about the pads, which are not even made by Spirit. Love the picture of the woman using her Torino outdoors with a DAP and no cables at all. I guess it is wireless.... :wink: (I'm sure that fatuous content is from Spirit, not from HeadAmp.)

New website looks great. Congrats.
I think it's a great page, and besides the info (which btw I find more than adequate), I find the Radiante to be the best closed-back headphone I ever tried, so much so that I got one :darthsmile:

Feb 8, 2020 at 7:17 AM Post #6 of 10
hi, I am a happy owner of the splendid headphones Spirit Torino Radiante version 1706.
The headphones were listened to both at home, in the office and on the road (on the subway, train and on foot).
In none of these situations have I found the headphones uncomfortable or heavy to wear. Even walking on foot, the possession of headphones remains stable in order not to affect listening.
I listen to the headphones every day for about 3 hours.
The headphones were suppressed after a first fast listening at 24 hours of pink noise.
For the perception, in the case of the Astell AK70 I find that the ideal volume volume for "energetic" listening is 130/150 in most recordings. In the case of recordings a little higher even around 110-120, adequate pressure is obtained.
In the case of low recordings or passages less "forte fortissimo" I resorted to the whole volume of the AK70.
The insulation with the pads designed with "Dekoni" is excellent.
I listen to the "Radiante" with all genres of music from classical music to rock and electronics.
In all my plays I preferred the + 2db diaphragm setup.
The piano has a full-bodied and defined sound. I improved the performance by joining AK70 + Aune B1s.
The fast passages from low to high notes do not disappoint and remain defined and decisive.
Con il setup del diagramma a 0db il pianoforte a volumi alti rimaneva eccessivo e leggermente invasivo sulle altre note.
Listening to the Organ is truly impressive. Even with the few millwatts of the AK70
The soundstage in the case of live jazz listening is excellent near an open headphones. The position of the individual instruments is perceived.
The soundstage in the first track of the album "live at '' SOMEDAY '' in Tokyo" by B.Watson - T.Made & Tokyo L. Big Band gives the feeling of the jazz club
Listening to Rock music is truly exciting a real pleasure the more you listen and the more you want to listen even at high volumes it does not tire listening.
The drums in Dire Straits' "Money For Nothing" is decidedly clean and never excessive.
I find the album "SanFrancisco Symphony And Metallica - S&M" very interesting both for the recording and for the musical event itself. Listening takes you inside the concert!

Feb 8, 2020 at 7:32 AM Post #7 of 10
hi, I am a happy owner of the splendid headphones Spirit Torino Radiante version 1706.
The headphones were listened to both at home, in the office and on the road (on the subway, train and on foot).
In none of these situations have I found the headphones uncomfortable or heavy to wear. Even walking on foot, the possession of headphones remains stable in order not to affect listening.
I listen to the headphones every day for about 3 hours.
The headphones were suppressed after a first fast listening at 24 hours of pink noise.
For the perception, in the case of the Astell AK70 I find that the ideal volume volume for "energetic" listening is 130/150 in most recordings. In the case of recordings a little higher even around 110-120, adequate pressure is obtained.
In the case of low recordings or passages less "forte fortissimo" I resorted to the whole volume of the AK70.
The insulation with the pads designed with "Dekoni" is excellent.
I listen to the "Radiante" with all genres of music from classical music to rock and electronics.
In all my plays I preferred the + 2db diaphragm setup.
The piano has a full-bodied and defined sound. I improved the performance by joining AK70 + Aune B1s.
The fast passages from low to high notes do not disappoint and remain defined and decisive.
Con il setup del diagramma a 0db il pianoforte a volumi alti rimaneva eccessivo e leggermente invasivo sulle altre note.
Listening to the Organ is truly impressive. Even with the few millwatts of the AK70
The soundstage in the case of live jazz listening is excellent near an open headphones. The position of the individual instruments is perceived.
The soundstage in the first track of the album "live at '' SOMEDAY '' in Tokyo" by B.Watson - T.Made & Tokyo L. Big Band gives the feeling of the jazz club
Listening to Rock music is truly exciting a real pleasure the more you listen and the more you want to listen even at high volumes it does not tire listening.
The drums in Dire Straits' "Money For Nothing" is decidedly clean and never excessive.
I find the album "SanFrancisco Symphony And Metallica - S&M" very interesting both for the recording and for the musical event itself. Listening takes you inside the concert!
Why post this here

Feb 8, 2020 at 8:44 AM Post #8 of 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back