1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Experience with lendmeurears

1. farstar
    Was interested in getting input from the forum on their experience with lend me ur ears.

I had done an Amazon purchase from them for the Vsonic VSD3S (in green) which I feel is a fair set of IEMs for the price. No problems with this transaction.

When I decided to try the TFZ Series 5 I decided to go directly from their site (couldn't find it on Amazon). There was a problem with the order (late fulfillment from the forwarder and was sent the Series 3 by mistake due to incorrect UPC sticker applied). When I sent a message to them through their website, they apologized and offered to send me the correct Series 5 while telling me to keep the Series 3 that I was sent by mistake (not theirs).

I am enjoying the Series 3 and am looking forward to the Series 5. When they both come in I will try to carve out some time to give both a review good enough to post.

2. wskl
    LMUE are well known to head-fi, I have used them with no problem in the past.

I must say they were very generous in letting you keep the TFZ Series 3.

3. thatonenoob
    LMUE is solid to buy from.  Glad to hear about your good experience.