Excellent news my headphone was shipped again!!!
Nov 30, 2008 at 1:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

john5220

Banned
I not wanna say for sure till monday reach.

The man not responding to emails and phones just keep ringing.

I am assuming is thanks giving holiday so thats why he not responding so he just took the entire week off.

If by monday I get no response from this man should I report him to Amazon?

Also if I was indeed conned will Amazon refund me?

Now I got a credit card bill here for $130 US and have to go pay this and I have no idea where my headphones are as this merchant has disappeared off the face of the earth.

Nov 30, 2008 at 2:00 AM Post #4 of 17
past few days I calling and the phone going to voice mail and this was during working hours.

I have a credit card bill here for $130 USD and no headphone and no contact what so ever with the actual merchant its as he has disappeared off the face of the earth.

If this does not ship monday I need to contact amazon and tell them?

What do I do?

I hope he sends this monday. Also UPS claims its his fault he did not put the proper address on the package. So somebody lying here.

Nov 30, 2008 at 2:04 AM Post #5 of 17
When was the first time you tried to call them? Was it after 5 pm on Wednesday, in their own time zone? If so, I would say that they were probably closed Thursday - Sunday, like many companies, for the holiday.

Give them a bit of time. I would say if they don't contact you by the end of their business hours on Monday (which means wait until 5 pm, in their time zone), then you might have a reason to contact Amazon.

Nov 30, 2008 at 2:08 AM Post #7 of 17
Cool yeah last time I spoke with them was Wednesday.

I always taught that "Holiday relaxing" syndrome was a West Indian lazyness alone. lol Like where I live we have 60 holidays for the year and most people start partying for the whole week.

Seems its kinda true for USA after all.

Ow well I am giving them till end of Tuesday. I believe by then the phone should be answered or a emailed responded to. If however I do not get a response by end of Tuesday I am sure to contact Amazon.

But I am sure I am getting worked up about nothing its probably the holiday thats making it seem this way.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 30, 2008 at 4:15 AM Post #10 of 17
yup I went and did some more MYSQL there as I got exams on that.

I am sure he will deliver it by monday
smily_headphones1.gif

Guess I got frightened for noting there.
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks man I feel much better now that you responded.

Nov 30, 2008 at 5:27 AM Post #11 of 17
A lot of people travel for Thanksgiving, so they might have been out of town.

If this happens in the future, don't ask Amazon for a refund. Call your credit card company and dispute the charge. Most of them will protect you if you don't receive what you order.

Nov 30, 2008 at 6:36 AM Post #12 of 17
john aren't you the guy who jumps to a lot of conclusions and calls everything garbage? The world isn't out to get you so don't be so hasty to make judgments. I always come into these red alarms threads expecting to help someone only to find the same person complain about problems that don't exist or solve themselves.

Nov 30, 2008 at 6:39 AM Post #13 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by RockCity /img/forum/go_quote.gif
john aren't you the guy who jumps to a lot of conclusions and calls everything garbage? The world isn't out to get you so don't be so hasty to make judgments. I always come into these red alarms threads expecting to help someone only to find the same person complain about problems that don't exist or solve themselves.

Indeed; I can't wait for the day karma comes for him.
rolleyes.gif

Nov 30, 2008 at 8:31 AM Post #14 of 17
Yeah, hang on through the weekend.
Cause they may just have regular working hours Monday-Friday, and hence not able to answer your email and phone call during the weekend..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back