Excellent cheap entry level dac.
Mar 9, 2019 at 7:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Keno18

Member of the Trade: NY Talent Media
If you're looking for a cheap, tiny excellent sounding dac for your cellphone, aliexpress.com has the Sabaj Da1 on clearance for $19.99. I've been using mine for over a year as a pocket go anywhere listening station paired with the KZ Ed9 iems. If you want to be introduced to hi quality sound I,feel this is one of the best ways to go.

Mar 9, 2019 at 12:51 PM Post #5 of 7
There are other listings for sabaj d1? Is that the one you were referring to? If yes, is that thing any good tho?
No, the D1 is a different dac. It's definitely the Da1. Hopefully Sabaj will come out with a new model. Newegg.com has it but for a ridiculous price ($79.95). I think it was too successful, people weren't buying the higher priced models because it worked so well. It even drives my HD 6XXs. You can see the specs at sabaj.com.cn.

Mar 9, 2019 at 1:00 PM Post #6 of 7
No, the D1 is a different dac. It's definitely the Da1. Hopefully Sabaj will come out with a new model. Newegg.com has it but for a ridiculous price ($79.95). I think it was too successful, people weren't buying the higher priced models because it worked so well. It even drives my HD 6XXs. You can see the specs at sabaj.com.cn.
yeh sold out unfortunately, can't seem to get it anywhere near for that price

Mar 10, 2019 at 1:31 PM Post #7 of 7
There is always the refurbished Audioengine D3 for $45 shipping and tax included. 30day trial, 3 year warranty, etc, same perks as mew but less than half the price. Can’t comment on the performance as mine won’t arrive till Tuesday so I’ve only read reviews which sounded like it was good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back