Evil, Sickening.
May 19, 2007 at 10:03 AM Post #31 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Your mother's the wicked witch of the west?
tongue.gif

Yes, that woman is luckybaer's mother. In fact, that is a picture of him in his avatar, he is child-sized because his growth was stunted from his body adapting to the box his mother used to store him in. He is in fact 32 years old.

May 19, 2007 at 10:10 AM Post #32 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by ojnihs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
god that is just wrong. what's up with the horrible news these days? i'm sure you all read about that girl being stoned to death in Iraq. what is wrong with this world?

A lot. She was stoned to death for falling in love with a man. THAT is ass-backwards. I know different countries have different cultural customs, and I respect that to some degree, but that takes it too far. Issuing a warrant for Richard Gere's arrest for kissing a woman in India because "it was a disgusting act, a display of complete and utter vulgarity"? Give me a break. Some places in the world just dont know how to properly guage what is right and wrong. Beating your wife? Wrong. Falling in love? Right. Keeping slaves? Wrong. Men and women treated equally? Right. Whats so hard about this?

May 19, 2007 at 4:41 PM Post #33 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A lot. She was stoned to death for falling in love with a man. THAT is ass-backwards. I know different countries have different cultural customs, and I respect that to some degree, but that takes it too far.

I'm all for a country's traditions and cultures, but it makes me raise an eyebrow when you have **** like this going on. Okay, fine, she fell in love with a man who wasn't in her religious sect, but you're going to stone her to death for that? She's 17 years old for God's sake! Some people may argue that it's tradition, but tradition or not, it's simply inhumane and needs to be changed. And the most messed up thing about it? The people who are getting arrested for the stoning are members of her FAMILY! What. the. ****?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back