Evil, Sickening.
May 18, 2007 at 9:43 PM Post #20 of 34
did they come from some indian royal family that has a tradition of keeping slaves?

May 18, 2007 at 10:02 PM Post #23 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He looks like the guy from Cheers.

You know Norm, it's ehh, a little known fact that many people in America do in fact keep slaves. Hey there, Coach, pour me another beer, will ya?
c_cliff_02.JPG

May 19, 2007 at 2:19 AM Post #24 of 34
I read an article once in a local paper that was basically a footnote saying that immigration was now having to be on the lookout for just this kind of thing. Unfeckingbelievable.

You try not to judge someone on looks, but those frown lines are so set in that it's hard to think anything other than guilty.

Who else would like to see a list of all their products, to know which ones will have the sweet fragence of slavery and to avoid?

May 19, 2007 at 3:02 AM Post #26 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by luckybaer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Please stop insulting my mother. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Your mother's the wicked witch of the west?
tongue.gif

May 19, 2007 at 5:23 AM Post #28 of 34
she does not look so evil, just grumpy. her actions though - evil as anything. ive see worse in my one of my highschools, sorry - 2 of them - both high on self jocks who inflicted pain on those beneath them.

they probably own slaves now, at least so i would reckon.

May 19, 2007 at 7:02 AM Post #29 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Konig /img/forum/go_quote.gif
did they come from some indian royal family that has a tradition of keeping slaves?

I worked in Asia. You read about this all the time overseas - Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Hong Kong, wherever. You have an immigrant housekeeper being abused. They're considered low-class, dirty workers and their bosses just abuse the hell out of them. These women's "tortures" are mild compared to what you hear. Generally it's repeated beatings, being burnt with an iron, starved, whipped, etc. They must have known they could get somebody to listen to them and help them here in the U.S.A. Score one for us. Overseas, they'll be covered with burns and scars and half-dead before some neighbour takes pity on them and they get help. Housekeepers as slaves is so common I'm hardly shocked to hear it also goes on here sometimes. Think Globally! Cruella is probably thinking, "What did I do wrong. They're INDONESIANS!" What a world.

What? Me jaded?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back