Everyone Must See!
Jul 6, 2002 at 8:11 PM Post #3 of 18
no i havent. a friend just sent me the link to this video a few minutes ago....i was just like:
confused.gif
eek.gif
tongue.gif
!!!

Jul 7, 2002 at 4:36 AM Post #6 of 18
for the sake of all that's good and beautiful, please don't ever make me spend 30 mins downloading anything with mostly naked japanese men "singing" like that again.

please.

i don't know what to say. how can anyone listen to that?

Jul 7, 2002 at 5:19 AM Post #8 of 18
it IS absolutely hilarious. i'll give you that much.

my comments were made in the 30 seconds immediately after it ended, and i was wondering what the world was coming to when a crowd goes bananas for an act like that.

what were they feeding the crowd?

off topic, i have it saved in my music videos collection, and the filename is: Yatta - the worst video of all time.asf
biggrin.gif

come to think of it, i think the disturbing part was the massive billboard they were standing next to. What????

Jul 7, 2002 at 6:42 PM Post #12 of 18
This song was a big hit for another reason. Does anyone have the translations to the song. It was something to do with uplifting your spirits to the depression they were having. No worry, be happy ... all that jazz ...

Jul 7, 2002 at 8:35 PM Post #13 of 18
actually, quite a bit of the lyrics are in english, its just that its hard to understand since they say the english words in japanese form.

There is still a lot of japanese in it though.

Jul 7, 2002 at 10:54 PM Post #14 of 18
Hi, Everybody----(ROFL.......
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
)
After getting off the floor, I had my little search on the SMALL, LIMMITED WWW and found some interesting facts about YATTA... well I'm not going to spoil your fun - for everybody interested - so follow the links -

http://www.mit.edu/people/patil/yatta.html

http://www.syberpunk.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?page=yatta

www.fazed.net/humor/misc/flash/exuberance.swf

HAVE FUNNNNN
biggrin.gif

jlo mein - I think it's really funny... and for you - people who liked it - perhaps you might also like "some" flash movies from a site called http://www.joecartoon.com - but be warned it's especially... eeeeerrrrr, how to put it...*raw*...not to say *low*... not to say *rude*... not to say *tasteless* humour - not for the faint of heart...
biggrin.gif
flawless morallity wouldn't be counted among it's virtues...but what can I say .........I'M BAD, I'M BAD, I'M REALLY, REALLY BAD....
very_evil_smiley.gif
(...if you decide to give it a try - look for:- nannahooter, superfly & superfly2, gerbil genocide, stoneflies and joefish... microgerbil & frog bender are especially tasteless & sadistic...(I personally hate them, but for some reason they are the most famous...) perhaps there are few more OK... but most of the other I've seen are not worth wasting your time...

Jul 7, 2002 at 11:07 PM Post #15 of 18
Quote:

Originally posted by lucien
for the sake of all that's good and beautiful, please don't ever make me spend 30 mins downloading anything with mostly naked japanese men "singing" like that again.

Boy, am I happy I didn't download this or what!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back