Ever considered going to a cuddle party?
Jun 14, 2005 at 5:00 PM Post #31 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
What the hell! I LIVE in Battery Park! I ain't no Cuddler!
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

But seriously, that's my neighborhood (note to online stalkers - please don't hunt me down, I'll attack by cuddling you at 20 paces with a nerf football) and I always use that as my Fantasy Football team name - "The Battery Park *insert evil mascot here*" Last year was the Battery Park Shibas, which might have been too cuddly of a name. But my puppy was just so cute, I couldn't resist!

edit- crap, i just read what i typed above. i guess i am a cuddly cuddler. not that there's anything wrong with that.

I just picked Battery Park because it seemed like a good name for the place where a serial wuss would ply his trade. He'd have to do something more than act like a high school boyfriend to graduate to Central Park or the East River.

Jun 14, 2005 at 6:00 PM Post #32 of 63
i've never had to pay for a cuddle in my life, and i ain't going to start now.

in college we used to have co-ed back-rub parties that just ended up with everyone lying around on the floor on eachother. i suppose that would be something like a cuddle party.

Jun 14, 2005 at 6:15 PM Post #33 of 63
WHA? Hey, we aren't all serial wusses over here! We can be just as mean as those crazy Central Park muggers! GRR!
evil_smiley.gif
um, I mean
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 14, 2005 at 6:23 PM Post #34 of 63
lol, this is a new one on me.

Cuddle parties wouldnt really be appreciated here, Australians are reknowned for their (excessive?) personal space.

Jun 14, 2005 at 6:53 PM Post #35 of 63
Quote:

WHA? Hey, we aren't all serial wusses over here! We can be just as mean as those crazy Central Park muggers! GRR!
evil_smiley.gif
um, I mean
very_evil_smiley.gif

Hey, Battery Park can be rough, like the rest of the city. However, a serial cuddler is just a serial wuss. I can respect a mugger or exhibitionist (provided the exhibitionist is a she and a comely she at that). If a serial cuddler did exist, I would have no respect for them. I would kick at them while laughing jovially.

Jun 14, 2005 at 6:57 PM Post #36 of 63
what music video was it that had some guy just walking around town trying to give people hugs? i think it was a spike jonez video? or a weezer one? whatever it was, that guy would have been beaten up in the city lol.

Jun 14, 2005 at 7:24 PM Post #38 of 63
Quote:

what music video was it that had some guy just walking around town trying to give people hugs? i think it was a spike jonez video? or a weezer one? whatever it was, that guy would have been beaten up in the city lol.

I think it was "Everyday" by Dave Matthews Band. I know that it was that group, but I could be wrong about the song.

www.khaaan.com

Jun 14, 2005 at 7:29 PM Post #39 of 63
Extended cuddling? Check.
No sex? Check.
Feel-good vibes? Check.

A woman definitely had a hand in this.

And in answer to the thread's question, NO.

Jun 14, 2005 at 9:28 PM Post #41 of 63
cuddle parties are evil.

They are trying to scramble our brains, and make us into teletubbies! Stop the violence! Hug trees!!!WHAT??!

(HEEEEEEEEEEELLLPPP)

Jun 14, 2005 at 10:21 PM Post #42 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by pne
just sitting around and cuddling? couldnt you at least pop in a movie or some music or something?...

Behind The Green Door?

Jun 14, 2005 at 11:17 PM Post #44 of 63
i dont wanna sound mean but:

this is some of the wieredest stuff i ever heard of.

Just throwing that out there, dont expect a thread like this and not have someone say that. No offense to any "cuddlers", yet ... come on man, aint this kinda weird? Just a little bit? It's a free world, do you what you like, but man, in this day and age every odd thing you can imagine is like an officiated hobby.

i can see it now, cuddle-fi:

tubbyfall.jpg

Jun 15, 2005 at 4:05 AM Post #45 of 63
Quote:

A woman definitely had a hand in this.

If a women had a hand ON IT maybe it wouldnt be so bad.

Ohhhhhhhh!

DICE! DICE! DICE! DICE!
etysmile.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
eggosmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back