Even More Fulla Schiit: Meet the 2-Figure, Do-All Desktop
Dec 6, 2016 at 3:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18
Hey everyone,

It’s getting towards the end of the year, but that doesn’t mean we’re out of time for another surprise. Specifically, the all-new Fulla 2.

“Fulla 2,” you say, bored. “The world doesn’t need another dongle-DAC, does it? Isn’t that so 2014?”

Right. Gotcha. And that’s why Fulla 2 isn’t a dongle. It’s a complete desktop solution, with analog and digital inputs, as well as fixed DAC and variable preamp outputs…and a power-only USB input that makes connecting to tablets, phones, and low-power USB ports a breeze.

What’s more, Fulla 2 is significantly upgraded in terms of capability and quality. With up to 550mW output into 16 ohms and a full-sized headphone jack, it provides plenty of power for most headphones. A new top-line AKM AK4490 DAC offers improved performance and sound. And high-quality parts from Alps, TI, AMD, together with premium thin-film resistors and film capacitors, make for performance beyond Fulla 2's size and price.

Fulla 2 Product Page: http://schiit.com/products/fulla-2

Fulla 2 is available now for $99.

All the best,
Jason

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Dec 6, 2016 at 4:16 PM Post #2 of 18
Very cool! I had the Fulla and loved it with all sorts of headphones, including harder to drive ones. This takes things to the next level while retaining a very attractive price. Although the Fulla 2's max output power is notably higher, it should be noted that at 300 ohms it's the same as the Fulla.

Dec 6, 2016 at 7:15 PM Post #3 of 18
Wow, it's like that Grace Designs Massdrop knob thing, but much better looking.

Dec 6, 2016 at 7:42 PM Post #4 of 18
Already ordered!

I was just getting sick of using my FiiO E17 Alpen with my laptop. Nice amp/dac, but the 2 button volume control setup is a pain to use. Used to own the Grace m9xx and really liked it, especially the volume knob. This looks like a perfect solution for my needs and for $99 it should be a bargain.

Dec 6, 2016 at 10:41 PM Post #5 of 18
  Very cool! I had the Fulla and loved it with all sorts of headphones, including harder to drive ones. This takes things to the next level while retaining a very attractive price. Although the Fulla 2's max output power is notably higher, it should be noted that at 300 ohms it's the same as the Fulla.

My understanding is at 300 Ohm they're both voltage limited, rather than current.

Dec 7, 2016 at 3:59 AM Post #6 of 18
Will it work well on USB 3.0 motherboards? My motherboard only has limited USB 2.0.

Dec 7, 2016 at 10:13 PM Post #7 of 18
Any reason why it's still limited to 24 bit 96 kHz?

Dec 10, 2016 at 1:57 PM Post #9 of 18
Got mine yesterday. Haven't had a ton of time with it yet, but I think it's going to be a great unit.

One issue I had with my unit was the the top bevel on the volume knob is not finished very well. In fact it's so sharp I thought I cut my finger on it a few times (I didn't).

Dec 15, 2016 at 5:26 AM Post #12 of 18
Have any one tried these with the Sennheiser HD 700?, As I curious how well they would drive them. As the Fulla 2 looks interesting to me.

Dec 15, 2016 at 6:45 AM Post #13 of 18
Looks like something I need but a new pricing pattern emerging for electronic goods puts me off... 99 USD vs 110 GBP 
confused.gif
. I was just getting used to 99 USD = 99 GBP here in the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back