Even drunk people take care of headphones.
Oct 28, 2004 at 5:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

pnrgi

100+ Head-Fier
So last night i got wasted, and i blacked out. So i woke up this morning to see this invention that i contructed while i blacked out.

Saved-headphones.jpg

Im in college, thats why everything looks so ******. So the only thing i can think of is i wanted to listen to music while i went to bed through my a900's (probably "the wall" or somthing like that) Man i glad i could think of my poor headphones drunk or they would have taken a nasty spill on to the hard laminet floor... :a900smile:

Oct 28, 2004 at 5:31 PM Post #2 of 9
Nice job, seems you definately have your priorities straight!
icon10.gif

Haha, you totally have the same beds as the dorms here at CSUS.
tongue.gif

Oct 28, 2004 at 7:51 PM Post #4 of 9
what you really need is a girlfriend. The other day I passed out drunk with my ps-1s on. My girlfriend woke me up at 6 in the morning to take my headphones off my head so that I wouldn't roll over on them. Luckily I hadn't moved at all from when I passed out so I wasn't damaged.(cause I doubt my face or the pillow would win in a war with the cast-iron grados.)

Oct 29, 2004 at 12:02 AM Post #5 of 9
sounds like you got a keeper.
tongue.gif

i need to find a woman like that.
rolleyes.gif

Oct 29, 2004 at 12:09 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by raif
what you really need is a girlfriend. The other day I passed out drunk with my ps-1s on. My girlfriend woke me up at 6 in the morning to take my headphones off my head so that I wouldn't roll over on them. Luckily I hadn't moved at all from when I passed out so I wasn't damaged.(cause I doubt my face or the pillow would win in a war with the cast-iron grados.)

Dude. You know you're a incredibly lucky, right?

Oct 29, 2004 at 12:52 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by bLue_oNioN
Dude. You know you're a incredibly lucky, right?

yah, she's pretty sick.

Take my suggestion to heart pnrgi, I am sure the brain cells responsible for that contraption drowned in alcohol the second you finished the knot.
smily_headphones1.gif

I used to do some pretty amazing things when I was blackout drunk, now I just tend to smile alot, then pass out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back