[EUROPEAN REVIEW TOUR] RHA CL2 Planar
Sep 26, 2018 at 1:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 33
We recently launched the CL2 Planar, a planar magnetic in-ear headphone configured for both wired and wireless use.

mj5wnsr3.jpg

You can find initial impressions on the launch thread here:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/introducing-cl2-planar.887229/

We wanted to make these available for the community to listen to; you won't know until you try them.

If you're situated in the EEA, and interested in listening to and reviewing the CL2, please fill in the form at this link:
https://goo.gl/forms/HiT7fF9IKvEfe3AD3

If you're in Canada or the USA, click here.

We'll be shutting nominations on Thursday 4 October, and post details of results the following week; the review tour will initially comprise 7 recipients.

xut4q5yl.jpg

Tour terms:
- each reviewer will have max 7 days with the CL2
- each participant will be responsible for packing and shipping the unit to the next reviewer
- we'd like to see a review of the CL2 within a week of posting the unit on
- by submitting your details to RHA you agree that we can use them internally in order to post and keep track of the unit; your details WILL NOT be shared further than necessary, or used for marketing purposes, without your consent

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2018 at 2:43 AM Post #5 of 33
Filled in form for review :) v excited to give this a listen!

Sep 27, 2018 at 2:45 AM Post #7 of 33
Very curious about the performance of CL2.

Planar driver + bluetooth capability in an audiophile IEM.

It is lovely to see some companies following beautiful & unorthodox innovations.

Just filled the form. Hope I would be accepted.
Exciting IEM - hopefully we both get the chance to review buddy!

Sep 27, 2018 at 6:29 AM Post #11 of 33
I have tried this cans, very nice when using in Bluetooth mode.
The sound stage is quite large and detail is good in bluetooth.
Though is still is not perfect, this cans is very polite and nice to listen anytime, anywhere.

Oct 2, 2018 at 1:00 PM Post #14 of 33
Might sound harsh, but seven days for a review sounds like a bad joke to me :wink: I still find them very intriguing, tho :D My reviewers senses are tingling :D

Considering the majority of people would likely make their decision on these in a much shorter time, it's not unreasonable. But thanks for excluding yourself from the selection, one less to get in the way
a_tongue.gif

Oct 7, 2018 at 12:58 PM Post #15 of 33
I couldn't wait for the tour, so purchased a pair... Probably me being a bit silly, but cannot see the registration page on the website... Can someone point me in the right direction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back