Europe Deals Thread
Nov 24, 2018 at 6:57 PM Post #1,846 of 2,497
Wow either you are very lucky or...

By any other standards it's a good price; about a third cheaper than I have seen them before. Was quite pleased with myself until I learned you can get them for just 1/5 of the usual price. Typical. Damn and blast. Bugger me.. etc !!!

THANKS?! !? :frowning2:

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2018 at 7:56 PM Post #1,847 of 2,497

By any other standards it's a good price; about a third cheaper than I have seen them before. Was quite pleased with myself until I learned you can get them for just 1/5 of the usual price. Typical. Damn and blast. Bugger me.. etc !!!

Ooops, sorry I didn't want to spoil your pleasure. Anyway, I do have to thank you because I wouldn't have found this deal if I hadn't seen your post. That was some crazy coincidence and alignment of the stars. If I actually get them, I'll owe you a beer or something.

Nov 25, 2018 at 10:26 AM Post #1,848 of 2,497
Homeciné Solutions France has Black Friday deals (you need to give your email address to get the special prices and the discount buy link):

Focal Clear 949€
Sennheiser HD 800S 1199€

They have other models as well

Link for all of the above: https://www.homecinesolutions.fr/c/577-casques

Have no idea how long the offer stands. Today (Black friday 23.11.2018 maybe)?
You were offered a good deal.
Today the offer on the clear is €1099, so have to think a bit longer about that.
The iSine 10 deal is €329, so pondering that as well.

Nov 27, 2018 at 8:32 AM Post #1,856 of 2,497

Turns out I'm that lucky!
IMG_20181127_152255.jpg

edit: and thank you again, of course. I owe you one.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2018 at 10:35 PM Post #1,860 of 2,497
Well that took a turn quick lol i genuinely thought they were senns bassy range.
One would think that with them being closed-back and having a bass control, but these are actually clearer and more neutral than most of the other senns, like the hd650 for instance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back