Europe Deals Thread
Nov 29, 2013 at 2:33 AM Post #301 of 2,497
Just ordered an AudioQuest DragonFly DAC for €89 (w. free shipping in the Netherlands)...

http://hificorner.nl/dragonfly.html

The offer is valid until midnight on friday 29/11/2013 (GMT+1)

Nov 29, 2013 at 6:54 PM Post #304 of 2,497
  The Dragonfly 1.2 is due out any time soon and is a lot cheaper than the v1, so expect to see similar price drops on the v1 elsewhere too.

I know, but to see them here in the Netherlands at such a low price is a rarity. Usually dutch retailers stick to the MSRP until the successor is out and then offer only small discounts. (and then, when their business finally dies due to sticking with an outdated business model and a very skewed view on what the customer wants, they b!tch and moan about unfair competition from online retailers).

The Netherlands sucks for buying well... anything... So it just seems so much more impressive when you come by a deal like this :)

Nov 30, 2013 at 11:21 AM Post #305 of 2,497
Totally agree with Coop: generally speaking the Netherlands is awfully expensive, especially for technology purchases. I usually end up buying from Germany or UK.

I think you got a nice price there Coop.

Anyone seen any good black Friday deals?

andrew

Dec 2, 2013 at 5:17 AM Post #306 of 2,497
Totally agree with Coop: generally speaking the Netherlands is awfully expensive, especially for technology purchases. I usually end up buying from Germany or UK.

I think you got a nice price there Coop.

Anyone seen any good black Friday deals?

andrew

MP4audio.de offers the 20% off JH Audio CIEMs Black Friday deal for EU buyers. Good service there, I already bought from them. 

Dec 2, 2013 at 6:54 PM Post #309 of 2,497
Those are cheap enough at their regular price
smily_headphones1.gif

True, but Scandinavians get more cool colours - if someone were to post somewhere that will send me an white/orange pair I'd be very interested!
happy_face1.gif

Dec 5, 2013 at 1:53 PM Post #310 of 2,497
The Dragonfly 1.2 is due out any time soon and is a lot cheaper than the v1, so expect to see similar price drops on the v1 elsewhere too.

It arrived today... And it actually is the v1.2...
Too bad I only get to take it for a quick test and then i have to pack it up again for Christmas :/

Dec 5, 2013 at 5:01 PM Post #311 of 2,497
I am looking for a cheap good sounding IEMS for a gym, and lendmeurears has now discount on their products and they also they ship for free. I am thinking about GR02 Bass Edition for 30$, do you think I can buy something better for such price? 

Dec 9, 2013 at 3:18 PM Post #312 of 2,497
Has anyone bought from www.eglobaldigitalstore.co.uk ? They seem to have some really good deals for Sennheiser headphones:

Momentum Over Ear: 168 GBP 
HD 600: 200 GBP
HD 650: 238 GBP

Plus free delivery within the UK. Too good to be true?

Dec 9, 2013 at 4:36 PM Post #313 of 2,497
Looked into them a while ago for some photo gear. It appears they are Singapore based. Customer experiences on various review sites are a bit hit or miss.

I ended up buying elsewhere. Price was not as good, but peace of mind is worth something as well.

Dec 9, 2013 at 5:59 PM Post #315 of 2,497
  No manufacturer's warranty

But they appear to offer their own warranty. For headphones it appears to be a 1 year warranty:

"eGlobaL offers up to 24-months warranty on its products1, providing customers with the confidence and peace-of-mind when shopping on our website

1For waterproof cameras, lens filters, mobile phones,  tablet pcs, computer, computer accessories, external storage and audio equipment, we only offer the standard 12-months warranty.
1For waterproof cases and flash remote, we only offer the standard 6-months warranty."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back