Europe Deals Thread
Nov 26, 2020 at 4:10 AM Post #2,131 of 2,497
"HIFIMAN offers great deals on open-box products. Those products are tested and in good condition but do not meet HIFIMAN's standard as "new".

Those products will be available for the U.S & Canada only."

Nov 26, 2020 at 10:03 AM Post #2,132 of 2,497
20% off Manufaktur headphones direct from beyer.

(edit: there are less customisations than there used to be. ie no leather or brown headbands and no coloured yokes)

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2020 at 8:56 AM Post #2,138 of 2,497
it's worth going thru Project Akustik's BF list, there are some other nice finds, too

black-friday-2020

They seem to deliver to the EU+CH+UK - free of charge

"Kostenloser Versand.
Lieferungen sind nur an Lieferadressen in folgenden Ländern möglich:
Belgien, Bulgarien, Kroatien, Dänemark, Deutschland, Estland, Finnland, Frankreich, Griechenland, Irland, Italien, Lettland, Litauen, Luxemburg, Malta, Niederlande, Österreich, Polen, Portugal, Rumänien, Schweden, Schweiz, Slowakei, Slowenien, Spanien, Tschechische Republik, Ungarn, Vereinigtes Königreich, Zypern"

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2020 at 12:45 PM Post #2,139 of 2,497
Nov 27, 2020 at 1:11 PM Post #2,140 of 2,497
50% off all products Jays again !
Use the code Black2020

Nov 27, 2020 at 1:21 PM Post #2,141 of 2,497
q Jays sold out inevitably !

Nov 27, 2020 at 4:13 PM Post #2,142 of 2,497
My Black friday stuff from amazon arrived today unexpectedly. Spent like 1 hours with each and surprisingly I like the Audio Technica's more than the Philips. Maybe because I got high expectations on the Philips and was hoping for a better SHP9500 but out of the box I prefer the SHPs. I think that the Fidelio X2HR, althought they got decent bass, they lack details in the lows, the bass bleeds to the mids and the highs lack details as well. Not saying that they are bad, specially at 87 euros, need to work with the EQ to see if they improve.
Really liking the MSR7B so far, they are like a good ATHM50x without the exaggerated bass and the piercings highs of those.

Attachments

• IMG_20201127_174758.jpg
    IMG_20201127_174758.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Nov 27, 2020 at 4:27 PM Post #2,143 of 2,497
My Black friday stuff from amazon arrived today unexpectedly. Spent like 1 hours with each and surprisingly I like the Audio Technica's more than the Philips. Maybe because I got high expectations on the Philips and was hoping for a better SHP9500 but out of the box I prefer the SHPs. I think that the Fidelio X2HR, althought they got decent bass, they lack details in the lows, the bass bleeds to the mids and the highs lack details as well. Not saying that they are bad, specially at 87 euros, need to work with the EQ to see if they improve.
Really liking the MSR7B so far, they are like a good ATHM50x without the exaggerated bass and the piercings highs of those.
Thank you for the post! I was just like 5 minutes ago thinking about ordering the Audio Technicas as well :) Fidelio X2 are already on the way.
I was only a little bit discouraged by the WhatHifi review of the previous Audio Technica version: https://www.whathifi.com/audio-technica/ath-msr7/review
But this is an upgraded MSR7B, so probably they have changed the sound sig.
How does the soundstage compare?

Nov 27, 2020 at 4:32 PM Post #2,144 of 2,497
Last edited:
Nov 27, 2020 at 4:34 PM Post #2,145 of 2,497
Thank you for the post! I was just like 5 minutes ago thinking about ordering the Audio Technicas as well :) Fidelio X2 are already on the way.
I was only a little bit discouraged by the WhatHifi review of the previous Audio Technica version: https://www.whathifi.com/audio-technica/ath-msr7/review
But this is an upgraded MSR7B, so probably they have changed the sound sig.
How does the soundstage compare?
No probs, I never tried the previous MSR7, I own the M50X (mostly for nostalgia, because im not a fan of the sound), and I think that with the MSR7B they fixed all that was wrong with the M50x. The soundstage is decent for a closed back, nothing special, just do the job, they dont feel narrow in my opinion.
Anyways you can't trust the reviews most of the time. First because we all got different taste and hear different. I still remember when I bought the Master and Dynamics MW 60 because of the good reviews and they sounded like bs to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back