Euro Headfiers: the latest Bilal Movie???
Apr 4, 2004 at 4:15 PM Post #2 of 10
Last try.

Is it true that the only advantage it has on the Fifth Element is that Linda Hardy is more beautiful than Mila Jovovic?....
wink.gif

Amicalement

Apr 6, 2004 at 1:58 PM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by marios_mar
genetic are you French?

Amicalement is that your name?

Is this a kind of futuristic film? I havent seen it.

smily_headphones1.gif

1) Yes ideed. I'm proud to be a «Québécois» living in the French city of Québec...so it should explain a lot about my strange English...
biggrin.gif
. Even our little cousins in France are talking, these days, about taking us in exemple on how to preverse our common linguistic patrimoine.

2) Amicalement is a form of disclaimer about my intentions. Even with a dictionary at my side I dont sound always right...
frown.gif

3) Yes it's the film adaptation of the classic sci-fi trilogy of Enki Bilal (La foire aux immortels + La femme piège + Froid équateur).
It's a French version of something like Blade runner....But been adapted by Bilal himself, it will probably be very beautiful and hard to follow...
biggrin.gif

4) Still waiting a reply from my Mark Curry inquiry...
wink.gif
By the way I bought the CD and it's very good and as you know difficult to understand all the lyrics....

Amicalement

Apr 6, 2004 at 4:06 PM Post #5 of 10
Amicalement

I checked an online dictionary (French) for this but I still cannot understand what it exactly means.

Speaking of Blade Runner have you checked out the soundtrack of it?

I am glad you like let the wretched. Fortunately the other Mark Curry CD does have the lyrics printed on the booklet.

About the last Mark Curry CD I dont know yet. It still is 36 +shipping on Amazon and I believe it is somehow expensive. I guess Ill have to shell out the cash If I dont find it anywhere else. Do you think Kevco would sell me the CD directly or point out where to get it?

How much did you get "let the wretched for"? A dollar ? Half?

I have a promo version.

This album can really grow into you.

Apr 6, 2004 at 4:18 PM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Amicalement

I checked an online dictionary (French) for this but I still cannot understand what it exactly means.

Amicalement = in a friendly way

At the end of a letter or text it's like "yours"(sincerely)

Apr 6, 2004 at 7:18 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Speaking of Blade Runner have you checked out the soundtrack of it?

About the last Mark Curry CD I dont know yet. It still is 36 +shipping on Amazon and I believe it is somehow expensive. I guess Ill have to shell out the cash If I dont find it anywhere else. Do you think Kevco would sell me the CD directly or point out where to get it?

How much did you get "let the wretched for"? A dollar ? Half?

Hi Mario,

Indeed Blade Runner is a A+

For the last Curry CD, if I were you, it is out of print... so if you still can find it new....
wink.gif

The «let the wretched for» cost me (used) 10$ can.

Amicalement

Apr 6, 2004 at 7:35 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by TheMuffinMan_01
your not a seperatist are you =_=
tongue.gif

Hi TheMuffinMan,

Let me answer in a Headfi way. The development of separate components is able to give the true nature and richness of the music....
wink.gif

Amicalement

P.S. I thought a long time before sending this reply and it needs some additional explanations, before a twisted mind associate my answer with the possibility of other type of separation. What I'm essentially saying is that cultural diversity (French in America) is a noble cause to defend. But time is running out....
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back