Etymotic ER6i
Jul 10, 2008 at 10:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ianmedium

Headphoneus Supremus
Well after looking and reading different reviews and also taking the advice from a fellow forum member I chose these today and boy am I glad I did!

Even fresh out of the box I can here a significant improvement over the stock earphones that came with my Sony NWZA826KB.

It came with three types of sleeves, open cell foam and two christmas tree style, one blue one opaque, I have only listened to the opaque ones so far but am impressed! I did not realize how much external sound they would block out!

Also it seems that the tonal balance is spot on for the types of music I listen to!
I got them from a local computer store for CAD$79.99 it was the last pair they had in hence the price, I think it's a good price as list here in Canada is $149!
Thanks to the other forum member for your advice, I am very pleased!

Jul 10, 2008 at 11:27 PM Post #4 of 5
Thanks Guys, I am "burning them in as I write! I have found through years of experience that although that might seem snake oil'ish it works!
Yeah, for 80 bucks you can't go wrong, man if I had not ventured further afield than future shop I would have ended up with skull kandy's!
Hello fellow Vancouverite BTW!

Jul 10, 2008 at 11:33 PM Post #5 of 5
maybe you should just keep them for yourself bernie...
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back