Member of the Trade: HiFi Headphones
- Jun 15, 2015
Hifiheadphones and Etymotic are pleased to announce that we will shortly be sending out our Etymotic ER4-SR and ER4-XR earphones on tour for Head-fi'ers to try out and review.
We're looking to arrange a mini tour within the United Kingdom. We would like five volunteers to try the ER4-XR and ER4-SR, write a review and then send them on to the next reviewer.
To apply, simply copy, paste and complete the info below in a reply in this thread. We’ll close applications in seven days time and then choose and contact the selected reviewers. I will co-ordinate these tours and will be your point of contact for any questions.
Location (City within the UK):
Etymotic products previously used:
Link to a previous review:
• Each tour member is responsible for shipping the headphones to the next person in the program. You will be reimbursed for shipping costs after receiving a photograph of a postage receipt.
• Tour members must provide real names and addresses for tour purposes.
• Tracking numbers are required for shipments between tour members.
• Standard tour listening periods will be ten days. If you think this turnaround is too quick or inconvenient, please contact me to discuss your situation. Please note due to the length of time it takes to complete a review tour and with limited stock it’s difficult to offer more than 10 days per reviewer unless otherwise discussed prior to the beginning of the tour.
• Tour members should notify via Head-fi message when the headphones are received/posted.
• Tour members are asked to take good care of the headphones, packaging and accessories.
• Tour members agree to write a review of the ER4-XR and ER4-SR in the Head Gear section of Head-Fi.org
• Users who do not follow these terms or do not submit a review will not be considered for further tours.