Etymotic ER2SE - A Reference Headphone for your Ears and Your Couplers
Jul 27, 2022 at 12:40 PM Post #272 of 282
my man oratory! lol.

I'm also interested @csglinux . I've been building up my database at dent.reviews and just found this because i told mark at super reviews that we should come up with a way to be able to match our graphing standards somehow. and he is always one step ahead of me and pointed me here...

I'm using an iec711 mic...

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2022 at 5:19 PM Post #273 of 282
my man oratory! lol.

I'm also interested @csglinux . I've been building up my database at dent.reviews and just found this because i told mark at super reviews that we should come up with a way to be able to match our graphing standards somehow. and he is always one step ahead of me and pointed me here...

I'm using an iec711 mic...
Welcome buddy. It's been way too long!

I hope Mark can persuade all squiglink contributors to sign up. It makes sense not just for cross-compatibility, but you really want to be able to reliably compare to Harman, or at least know that somebody else can closely reproduce your own preference target.

Jul 27, 2022 at 7:00 PM Post #274 of 282
Welcome buddy. It's been way too long!

I hope Mark can persuade all squiglink contributors to sign up. It makes sense not just for cross-compatibility, but you really want to be able to reliably compare to Harman, or at least know that somebody else can closely reproduce your own preference target.
indeed. life is a B sometimes. haha. if it weren't for mark i probably wouldn't be getting back into audio as much as i am...

Nov 19, 2022 at 7:00 PM Post #277 of 282
Hi, I've seen previous messages on this thread but I wanted to ask once again since there any many discounts around this time.
I wanted to buy a replacement cable for the ER2SE, Lunashops seems a reliable site and searching I found two around 20-30£ seemingly supporting this Etymotic type, the LN008099 and LN007512. Someones in this thread said I needed to ask for the type 2 that's specific to the Etymotic or they'll ship the standard type.
Are these good models, can you suggest me a pair around the same price? Thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back