Etymotic ER-4P giveaway. Pick a cover song.
Mar 30, 2009 at 3:50 PM Post #46 of 83
When do you think she'll have the video for this next cover up (whichever it happens to be)?

Mar 30, 2009 at 3:56 PM Post #47 of 83
Quote:

Originally Posted by CDBacklash /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No, thank you for the kind give-away
smily_headphones1.gif
Looking forward to your announcement

x2. Good luck everyone. Looking over the choices in this thread, there's sure to be a great new video on youtube regardless of the winner

Mar 30, 2009 at 4:50 PM Post #48 of 83
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleestack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the thoughtful responses everyone. Contest is over and I'll announce the winner shortly.

Cant wait. Congrats to whoever wins and thanks Sleestack for doing this giveaway.

Mar 31, 2009 at 12:33 PM Post #49 of 83
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopPop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When do you think she'll have the video for this next cover up (whichever it happens to be)?

x2. can hardly wait to hear it
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 31, 2009 at 5:09 PM Post #51 of 83
Quote:

Originally Posted by stewtheking /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would hazard a guess at the delay in announcing the winner being due to taking the time to record the version of the winning song as part of the announcement... maybe...

That would take quite a bit of time, though, I'd imagine, since she'll probably want to take the time to transform the song into something which would stand out as different from the original... I'd hope, at least.
tongue.gif

Apr 1, 2009 at 12:12 AM Post #52 of 83
I hope I win! God knows how long I've wanted Etys.

Apr 1, 2009 at 1:53 AM Post #54 of 83
i hope i don't win!(reverse psychology, is it working?) haha jk. it'd be nice to have something nice for private listening. i'm sad my brother moved away, and with him went his shure se110's :'(

Apr 1, 2009 at 2:53 AM Post #55 of 83
Sorry for the delay guys. We're just having a tough time choosing from the great responses. We will announce the winner no later than noon on thursday.

Apr 1, 2009 at 3:06 AM Post #56 of 83
No rush. Take yer time, and get it right!

Apr 1, 2009 at 3:23 AM Post #57 of 83
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopPop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No rush. Take yer time, and get it right!

x2. amazing giveaway. definitely take your time, there are some awesome suggestions posted.

Apr 2, 2009 at 5:55 PM Post #58 of 83
Apologies again guys... Era needs a little more time. She wants to make a fair choice so she is taking the time to really listen to all these songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back